• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

World Editor Crashes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I had uploaded and adjusted the pathways of several skins/models (from this site) in my map, but now the editor crashes at loading units. I assume I'll have to roll back to an earlier version and redo the changes since, unless anyone knows way to access my map without it crashing?

Level 3
maybe...

heya,
Well I've heard of a program that could import and export terrain/object/trigger scripts without having to open the map fully...
Could just be a rumor.... Also im not sure if theres a way to import/export custom model scripts?

hehe or maybe im just misunderstanding the concept here?

wolf

Status
Not open for further replies.