• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Working on Elim while GaDDeNs gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Well while GaDDeN's gone im going to reterrain elimination for GaDDeN. Im also making a new loading screen and hopefully a new UI. Ill post some terrain also.

Here's the loading screen. When i get some progress on the UI ill post it.

loadingscreendarkgreen4sx.jpg

Level 5
Omigod ur not only good punisher, ur fast too =)

He first wanted to do this Ghetto loading screen but i said no and asked him to do something more serious... And this is, indeed, more serious :)

But gwen has a point, its alittle TOO serious... I think we actually should leave the loading, logo, preview pic as they are. Many people connect them to elimination and as soon as they hear "blood, sniper, kill 'em al" etc they think "ELIMINATION"!

So get started on that terrain! :D

Btw have you decided whether you will make a jungle or city theme?

Level 3
I was gonna change the angents model to a marine and reskin it but then I knew that you would never part with the rifle men so i changed my mind. Hey GaDDeN should I make a new elim UI cause if so I was gonna make it like my loading screen but if were not gonna use it then tell me what the style of the UI should be if you want one.

Level 7
Terrain looks awsome so far for an out door kinda thing, i think ima miss the whole building setting a bit though, i thought Elimination was ment to be that type of shooter taking place in buildings and stuff.

Can't wait to see the finished product just hope it isnt a whole conversion into Elite Snipers.

Status
Not open for further replies.