• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

words with jass?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
is it possible to write jass that would display words?

i converted some of my triggers into jass, ot learn it, but i dont see my words, such as dialogues?? any help?

Level 7
titan_06 said:
is it possible to write jass that would display words?

i converted some of my triggers into jass, ot learn it, but i dont see my words, such as dialogues?? any help?

i don't know what you expect to see, but JASS is not pretty like GUI

call DisplayTextToForce( GetPlayersAll(), msg )

is the JASS function that will display the string variable msg to the force GetPlayerALL() which is another function that figures out all the players

if you want to learn jass look into the basics of programming

if you know programming and just need to know the function names, theres a JASS API out on the internet, just search for it

Status
Not open for further replies.