• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Wooden Wall (from mercenary camp model)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Would someone mind creating a model of a wooden wall (about the length of the stone wall doodads, which were used as the walls in eras zombie invasion) by removing the rest of the mercenary camp model, and using it's side walls to create the model.
Thank you, :grin:

Level 7
No thank you.... I have checked every website, and nothing matches my needs. Honestly, I wouldn't put this in the request forum unless I needed someone to create a custom model...........

Level 7
umm, i dont really play much of the game anymore, so im not too sure which model it is you mean. if you could post a screeny or give some extra information i'd be happy to see what i can do :thumbs_up:
Do you have the world editor? If so, then go to the neutral passive, units section, and then buildings, mercenary camp. That is the model. If not, then do you remember the neutral tent structures on some maps that sold mercenaries? That is what I mean.
If you don't remember, just let me know, and I'll post a picture. Thanks.
MercenaryCamp.jpg

Okay, there it is. I put the walls there for reference, as I need a model to match each of their pathing maps (and size/length.) Thanks a bunch, and let me know when you start and or finish.

Level 10
Do you have the world editor? If so, then go to the neutral passive, units section, and then buildings, mercenary camp. That is the model. If not, then do you remember the neutral tent structures on some maps that sold mercenaries? That is what I mean.
If you don't remember, just let me know, and I'll post a picture. Thanks.

Well here's a screenshot...

Mercernary camp.jpg

Level 7
Ok, it's only horizontal/vertical, and has no anims. if you need diagonals or death/birth anims, please give me a holla - but right now i've kept it to a minimum filesize. Enjoy :thumbs_up:

Thanks a bunch. For it's purpose, It needs the following:
-birth
-death
-a way to have it diagonal, I think it will need a different model, as it must be longer to fit on the pathing map.

Anyway, thanks again.:grin::grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.