• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Wombats Work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys, I was bored today and made this. Just some random mountains. I have some more stuff I have been meaning to upload for a long time that I will do tomorrow. So I thought I might as well make a thread showcasing all my stuff.

Attachments

• Mountains.jpg
    Mountains.jpg
    202.4 KB · Views: 287
Here is all of that old work I was talking about.

1st one is my version of a nature elemental.

2nd one is a skeleton wraith guy.

3rd one I have been calling minotaur-wolf-man.

I know the skeletal structure on the wraith is way off. And a lot of the muscles, especially the pectorals and biceps on the wolf-man are extremely weird. But this stuff is old so I don't plan on editing it now. I am probably going to color the elemental in Photoshop, but I doubt I will touch the other two.

Attachments

• Nature Elemental.jpg
    Nature Elemental.jpg
    353.3 KB · Views: 292
  • Wraith.jpg
    Wraith.jpg
    238.2 KB · Views: 298
  • Minowolf Man.jpg
    Minowolf Man.jpg
    258 KB · Views: 219
Here are some more pics. First one is the one I was talkin bout yesterday, second one is a new one a drew yesterday. I know some of the proportions are off on both of them, and everything isnt perfectly symmetrical, but I still like them. I kinda suck at drawing hands and feet though.

Attachments

• Manga chick face.jpg
    Manga chick face.jpg
    279.4 KB · Views: 1,843
  • Manga chick body.jpg
    Manga chick body.jpg
    139.8 KB · Views: 321
Level 28
Sooo.. after looking at your chick (2nd picture), i'd like to say that if you want to get it as near as possible to manga art, you'd have to put more 'hair in the hair', means like that, putting more details into the hair.
Plus, (just as an advice), smaller noses make figures look more cute - and you should consider correcting the thighs a bit - in my opinion, they're too distincitvely drawn..

Well, after all it's your style (i think) and i don't want to criticize styles ;)

Yeah, I didnt put a whole lot of detail into the hair because I was planning on coloring that one, but then when I looked at it from a ways away and saw how weird the legs looked I decided to scrap it, lol. And yeah, still workin on how to get my noses and stuff right. I am tryin to do my faces sorta like the style in attached picture, because I really like the way they look. I just need to practice more, dont spend much time on that kinda art.

Attachments

• Example.jpg
    Example.jpg
    188.4 KB · Views: 171
Status
Not open for further replies.