• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

WolfShaman

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
Here's a new orc/human convertion, for fun. That's the shaman from the tribe of my previous skin. A lot of smudge you'll say, but it doesnt looks bad, especially on the portrait i think. As habit, tell me what you think about it !
Contents

WolfShaman (Texture)

Reviews
Archian: Could be improved. Doesn't really look that good ingame.

M

Archian: Could be improved. Doesn't really look that good ingame.

pretty good, but i think i can still spot some filters. you need to work on the anatomy for the chest, its very disproportionate. the color scheme is a bit boring, agian you need to have more than one color for the skin tone rather than just a single hue lightened and darkened. the scratches seem a bit out of place though; they seem a bit light compared with the rest of the body. the folds in hte cloth seems unnatural; it seems the cape is just smudged from left to right. i suggest for the wolf fur part for you to have some lighter areas, as wolves usually have a lighter underside on their face.

Level 21
thanks for the tips !
it have some littles filters yes, but they dont look bad no ?

i know abot his pecs, but I basicly used same architectur then the original on the chest, cause it didnt wrap very well. Nvm, we cant see it ingame because of the chain. I dunno why, but it was unalpheable...

Hey I just learned to model, so here's an update :
http://www.wc3sear.ch/index.php?p=Models&ID=2989&sid=b788e859ddc7dc523bcfeac77fbb0144

Level 2
beautiful skin ^^ ignore flamers, the original shaman skin isnt as good as this and people have no problem using that in maps. I dont see why people dont use a skin because of minor flaws ><

Level 21
Dont worry about You_$uck, as I sad before he is already banned. The waves of human stupidity from the depht of brainless' attemps to communicate just broke on the unbreakables walls of reflexion. Owned.
and also, i can better spell in a language than isnt mine than you. [noob]Dunt ya feal ridaculous mon ?[/noob]

Thanks for comments badgy :p

Level 7
Creativity: 5/5
Model Detail: 4/5
Shading and Lighting: 5/5
Overall Score: 4.6/5
Notes: This is a great model, don't pay attention to those other people because they are just making egotisticle comments to shadow their low self-esteem.