• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Wolfrider.BLP

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
  • Haha
Reactions: deepstrasz
Iv been gone for awhile camping, but I made this, my 2nd freehand skin, to continue practicing my skinning skills. I was going to do Much, Much more with this, but am submitting it now because I'm just not satisfied with the way its coming together on this model, and i have a better request I'm taking up that I am much more excited to do. If anyone wishes to modify this skin, they may.

I personally... sadly.. don't like this, and give myself a 2/5 for effort :(.

Keywords:
Barbarian, Wolf, Rider, Human
Contents

Barbarian (Texture)

Reviews
14:49, 2nd Sep 2008 Hawkwing: [Pending] The colours are really unrealistic, something less orange and saturated. This is pretty useful but I think it could have been executed better. Hawkwing: [Rejected] Poor hues and lack of contrast in the...

M

14:49, 2nd Sep 2008
Hawkwing:
[Pending]
The colours are really unrealistic, something less orange and saturated. This is pretty useful but I think it could have been executed better.

Hawkwing:
[Rejected]
Poor hues and lack of contrast in the beard.

Level 7
Iv been gone for awhile camping, but I made this to continue practicing my skinning skills. I was going to do Much, Much more with this, but am submitting it now because I'm just not satisfied with the way its coming together on this model, and i have a better request I'm taking up that I am much more excited to do. If anyone wishes to modify this skin, they may.

I personally... sadly.. don't like this, and give myself a 2/5 for effort :(.

Level 25
The reskin of the wolf was really well done in my opinion. Though the biggest flaw would have to be how the rider's beard is so brightly white. Although you detailed it well, in-game its hard to notice and just stings the eye balls. :\

~Craka_J