• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

WmW Masters 1.4.0.5

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Stuff that Needs Work
-----------------------------------------------------

Shrines for beginner and intermediate need more sends.. disabled sends kills it.
Sends need to come up way faster. Not 15 seconds, but something faster.
Beam either seems overly powerful or the people I was playing against just sucked really bad.
At least 2 more races before this map will have enough content for people to want to play it
More sends in shrine 3 to cover gaps between shrine 3 send costs
Possible shrine 4?
Add credits back to map thread (they somehow got deleted)
-----------------------------------------------------

Income Timer: 15 Seconds (fast turbo mode)

Send Queue (to prevent units from stopping due to massing)- 6 players (2 players per player on each team, meaning 2x more total sends without stops)

Checkpoint areas outlined by terrain to make it easier for beginners to hook and maze properly and to give ultimate accuracy to pros

Creeps have almost double health

Smart ownership transfer. When a player leaves the game, their units, gold, and income get transfered over to the player with the highest income on the team (the best player). Now you won't die because you had bad luck and had the beginner get all of the good stuff.

Smart multiboard that displays gold and lumber income for players on your team and colorizes highest income based on whether your team is winning, losing, or is even with the other team.

6 Observer slots that can watch the game and get access to a board that displays income for all players.

Automatic gold<->lumber conversion.

Custom Chat System

New features like Income Bonuses and Life Bonuses, allowing for more advanced towers and complex gameplay.

New ultimate towers (100,000 gold) with incredible abilities aimed at ending or prolonging the game.

Completely rebalanced using a combination of math, solo play, and maze testing.

Fixed gold cost on basic tech center >.>, my bad

Fixed normal race tech building not showing up in beginner/intermediate mode

Fixed solo play... broke it in last version ;o

Finally fixed critical sending bug : |

Fixed up SummonHandler so that handlers could be made on the fly. Now each team gets their own dedicated handler and units like Dark Summoner can create temporary handlers to generate their units.

Fixed critical bug with send removal

Fixed more path blocking bugs (rare ones)
Added a ton of new features to allow for more unique towers and sends
Finished Beam Race (woo)

Check out Master/League Mode to play new Beam Race towers ^)^.

Contents

WmW Masters 1.4.0.5 (Map)

Reviews
00:32, 17th May 2012 Vengeancekael: Dead project.
Level 31
Well, I actually just made a test suite thing so that you can play with 5 players ; P. It's pretty easy to set up.

#1, make all players except for red computers
#2, enable the Tester trigger
#3, go to game conditions and comment out the EVENT_PLAYER_LEAVE etc and uncomment the other ones.

Boom, you are ready to test. Type in a player id like 2, 3, 4, 5, or 6 to remove that player from the game. All players get 50 lumber income and you get 10,000 lumber to play with. You gain control of all units on the map.

Now, there are some things you will notice. Pretty much, while testing the map, it will be as though you are not there at all. This means that if you select a send, you'll still be able to control it.

-> if (GetPlayerController(p) == USER and GetPlayerSlotState(p) == PLAYER_SLOT_STATE_PLAYING) then

Now, I could spiffy up the testing environment to make it so you are like a player in the game as well, but the features that control player UI like selecting a unit are already working flawlessly, so that's pretty silly : ).

Also, you can join me in a test game. As I've been removing bugs from the map, I've been putting games up more and more. When I see that there are no bugs left in the map, I'll put it on autohost. The bot's name is TWM-Host on uswest, useast, and europe.

Race selector can directly transform into picked race, building takes time and place, player will get confused (newbie), then creating additional builder is really useless because I didn't find any use of old one :)

Races are good, but description can be better, for example, Devil race can have tooltip like this:

Devils (Spawns of Hell)
Description:
From depths of hell we came,
spawns of ash and flame,
our kind as one behave,
to defend and survive. (Damn I should start writing more of these ^_^)
Pros:
Strong against all armour types with splash damage on many towers.
Cons:
Weak against late units.
Unique Race Ability:
All towers have small chance to deal double damage on each attack.
Author suggestion:
Good starting race.

Oh it's armor instead armour -> (Strong against all armour types with nice crits and splash damage on many towers. Good starter race.)

The race itself, I won't bother you with values and balance, it's ok more or less, and you said that it's was tested 10000 times already.
But I must put critics to next thing.

Devil race has really poor models selected for their towers.
That Troll witch is really really bad idea :)

Try next:
1. Fel Stalker
2. Succubus, Vile Temptress
3. Bloodfiend, Felguard
4. Doom Guard
5. Kiljaeden

See what I did there, all units are red, all units have some spikes or something in common.
This way whole race is more or less unique.

All their projectile missile can look like fire or bone/spike (firebolt, firelord, fire spawn, dragon breath like attach and/or quilbeast, warden/maiev...)...

There is no imported resources in your map (except that sound file), this is both good and bad.
Good only because people will be able to download map in 10 sec on internet, bad because you don't have nothing special to show to people.
Well this can improve later when map gain some fame.

I won't comment triggers ^_^
Even if something isn't optimized this is far far more better than 99% of approved maps here.
Leak/lag/bug less and that's what is important.

I was able to drop FPS max to 33, usually is above 50 witch just confirm script efficiency at one side and horrible terrain at other side.

Now about terrain, move to right or left (map end), you can order unit to build tower there (it won't be able, but still), just add another line of high ground.
And why so dark terrain, Cityescape is far more better for human eye, colors aren't so dark at first place. All you need to do is to go to terrain tilesets and select another theme :)
Oh terrain isn't symmetric on it's bottom, just remove that water :)

And that would be all for now.
I'm 2 lazy to test each race, from quick look, models and names are RANDOM and this is bad.

If you fix/improve this I will approve it with 5/5 without any more thinking.
Good job so far. :thumbs_up:

Last edited:
Level 31
Well... I've been busy, busy : P. I have many fixes to do with current towers since I found some of them to be broken. I have a feeling that the map was never finished.

Yes, I agree that the descriptions on all of the towers and all of the races and even the sends (sends can be improved a little) could be better. There are 112 towers, so that'll take some time. I have yet to even deal with the projectile art or models. I'll also have to do balancing now as well... with the tower fixes, some have become op. Before tower fixes, some were underpowered. The original standard races are fine, but the new ones and new towers are not so fine.

This map still needs an incredible amount of work on the object side. I pretty much finished all of the coding side though, so that is great ; D.

As for terrain, the map is meant to be a bit darker ;\.

So anyways, there is a lot more work than just what you mentioned. I have been working on this every day and fixing everything : P.

Now, on to the comment about the builder
Race selector can directly transform into picked race, building takes time and place, player will get confused (newbie), then creating additional builder is really useless because I didn't find any use of old one :)

The race building is used by pros in the start of their maze. The light squares are points where creeps have to touch. If you use the race building correctly, you can save 4, 10, or 20 gold depending on your race (2 towers towards developing your maze). Every good player I have seen has used that building to develop their maze. I also use that building to develop my maze ^)^. The buildings are important tools, which is why I have kept them there. Yes, I could have gotten rid of the buildings and just gone straight to race or w/e, but that would have taken away a valuable tool for early gameplay.

After all of the races are fixed etc, I'll proceed to adding new races with scripted towers ^)^. There is a race from an old wmw map of mine that I really want to put in ;o. I'll also expand the game a bit with new shrines and new towers. Right now, the lumber income/lumber resources are just sitting there. Also, I will probably change lumber to something cooler like platinum or diamonds, lol.

Finally, good starting races for beginners are Qwest and Beam : P.

edit
My tower fixes weren't so wonderful. TDoC 3rd tower kills other towers right now. Atm, I am too tired to fix. It's 6 am and I have been up since noon. I'm going to bed.

edit
I am now in the process of perfectly balancing all towers... it'll take some time for me to generate the scores for them all and find a good score base, but anyways... all the scores for towers should be 100% equal. Score is based on dps tested against all armor types on ground and heavy on air as well as gold cost. The overall score should be equal regardless of gold cost : P.

Last edited:
Level 31
This map still needs a lot of work. As I work more and more on the races, I see just how poorly it was done, and how poorly all tower war maps are done in general. I am now just starting to envision how the TDoC race and Beam race should work.

In any tower war, it's all about massing towers to develop a maze and putting dps towers in good spots. It's also about getting perhaps some slowing towers to slow the creeps down. As I work more and more with this, I see more and more that can be done.

With Beam, for example, it can't handle fortified copters (136 gold send) very well. To account for this, you need to spend about 2400 gold on the maze for handling all of shrine 1. Stone beams are placed at the entrance of the maze and lightning beams to the back. The reason for this is as follows... when the creeps initially go through the maze, the stone/lightning beams kill everything that isn't fortified. As they are exiting, the stone will then be able to focus on the fortified. If the stone was in the back, the non fortified creeps would still be alive at that point, which would end up making you leak fortified.

With TDoC, I am finding that it uses a combination of slow damage and fast damage. The fast damage can focus on weaker creeps while the slow can focus on stronger. Slow can dish out the dps, but it can't handle masses at all. Furthermore, whenever a slow hitting tower hits a weak creep, it loses a lot of damage. Imagine hitting a 28 hp creep for 200 damage. That's 172 damage that is lost (better spent on a stronger creep). To counter this, you need 40 gold melee splash towers at the entrance of the maze to handle the weaker creeps. As the game progresses, you need more and more 40 gold towers to handle stronger creeps that are massed. The stronger towers go into the middle of the maze with maximum exposure so as to handle the strong creeps. With excellent skills, the large towers can drop all of the strong creep's hp down to such an amount that the splash towers in front can take care of them. As the game progresses, 350 gold towers are used for improved splash damage and handling.

The TDoC race especially still needs a massive amount of work. Now that I finally see how it should work, I need to continue pushing it to that goal. The people who initially made the TDoC race had it operate very differently, that is to say it was much more simple. They did not have a clear vision for any of the races. Everything operated on the simple mechanics of plain old dps and massing towers and upgrading here and there. As I continue working on this map, I hope to give each race its own unique strategy and style. Some strategies and styles may be easier to work with, while others more difficult. To promote 1v1 and solo gameplay, I hope to make each race able to handle every aspect of the game in its own unique way ^)^.

That is all.

If anyone clearly sees how a race should operate (I only have 50% of TDoC and Beam down), then please post up with your ideas. I do have a clear understanding of how melee will work though. It's going to be completely redone using my ideas from a wmw map I was working on long, long ago.

Well this is multiplayer map so you are free to specialize races in different combat stiles.
Demon race can be offensive one, some undead one can be weak both in defense and offense but can have awesome support towers that increase damage, attack speed or even enchant friendly towers with multy attack or such like shits. Now undead tower with 100-200 damage even enchanted can be poor, but enchanted demon tower with 1000-2000 damage can pwn easily.
You can try to add race that work on whole area, it can use auras instead attacks to damage units, reduce attack armor etc of both creeps and enemy towers, or improve friendly ones, again, both creeps and towers.

Main problem here is resource sharing, player who support damage dealer will earn low amount of gold or even none, so maybe you can split money between all players in team or allow some kind of sharing so players can choose what towers to build like few demon for quick earning money then all gold send to player with support towers to enchant those demon ones and so on...

Think about it.
If you had such high rank and some fame,, try to reach few members of your old clan, maybe you can restore it (or even better if it's still there) improve it.
Find at least 10 testers and work with them, you have over 10 different free online forums hosted for free so share some info with testers, it will be easier than testing it solo, or against ai.

Level 31
If you had such high rank and some fame,, try to reach few members of your old clan, maybe you can restore it (or even better if it's still there) improve it.
Find at least 10 testers and work with them, you have over 10 different free online forums hosted for free so share some info with testers, it will be easier than testing it solo, or against ai.

Everyone from old clan is gone ; P. They don't even go online anymore o-o.

So finding testers with skills is a problem, hehehehe... the current wmw scene really only has really bad players due to maps like Reborn and TE.

It may be time consuming, but I am still progressing ;o.

Also, the idea of races only being able to handle certain areas is not too great as it kills 1v1 games. Races being able to handle some areas better than others is ok. If they handle ground better and air weaker, then they will get more income at the start, but lose their lead when they have to build aa.

Level 31
Bond009 has a whole clan. The only problem is that they are all footy players, no wmw players ; P. When I didn't have a bot, I was having some of them help out with hosting a couple of times, but they didn't even know how to play wmw and they preferred footies a lot more : P.

Trying to get some pubs to do it that enjoy the map, but ehh ;p.

edit
oh yea... currently there is a desync bug, so I have stopped the autohosting of this map. I'm working at fixing it right now ; P. It has to do with the PreventCommand thing.

edit
Currently working on a rather major update for this.

Update will include an A* Pathing Algorithm to prevent blocking. All units on the map will have their attacks removed and the PreventAttack system will also be removed ^)^.
If I can't figure out the desync bug, I will change the PreventCommand stuff to order the unit whenever it is ordered by a player ; ).
Upping the quality of the map in a drastic way. Currently revamped all of shrine 1. Some of the units have very special scripted abilities now ; D.
New ultimate towers : O. There are 2 in the current version. Ultimate towers cost 100k a piece and contain extremely potent abilities.

God tower: gives 1 life every round
Satan: takes 2 lives per round but gives 4x income, +1 sends, and -1/8 penalty. Bonuses are reduced by 15% for each Satan.

Planned:
True God: gives 6 life per round, slows all enemy creeps by 10%, ups all ally damage by 10%. Limit 1 per player.
True Satan: takes 12 lives per round but gives 4x income to entire team, +1 sends to entire team, -1/8 penalty to entire team, and +life steal to entire team. Limited 1 per player.

I am also planning an Ultimate Shrine (level 4).

Last edited:
Level 23
You should really update this, no wonder it's pending, mostly sucks bad.
  • The Block detection is just wrong, I couldn't build correctly because it detected wrong blocks all the time
  • I had the god race and all my towers didnt have an attacksfx, would be okay if they were melee, but they aren't.
  • That chat system is kinda annoying
  • Why forced observers
  • The attempt to block msg should be a textag
  • more sound feedback
  • More feedback on own/enemies life/status, after some time we just won, I didn't even realize we were winning
  • The game starts too early. Before I could even read half the tooltips of the races enemies already came
  • What is so different? Looks like a pretty standard WmW to me

Oh and the so mentioned "pro/advanced/whatever" features...I didn't really notice anything, but I also didn't have the time to do, since everything happened so fast.

Level 31
The Block detection is just wrong, I couldn't build correctly because it detected wrong blocks all the time

I already fixed the anti block.. if you looked in the JASS section, you'd see that the reason this hasn't seen an update for a while is because I have been working on it.

Oh and the so mentioned "pro/advanced/whatever" features...I didn't really notice anything, but I also didn't have the time to do, since everything happened so fast.

game runs 2x faster than normal

I am still working on the next update, which is why this probably won't see an update for a bit.

edit
Put up latest map for the anti block speed upgrade, but I still have a lot of work to do. Also.. the new sends probably need to be balanced a bit, some seem op. The anti block algorithm no longer freezes at all. I get a small plip that I barely notice (had to test a few times) when it's covering the area of a 160x160 map with 1904 towers. However, load time on map and RAM usage by map is now significantly increased.

I had the god race and all my towers didnt have an attacksfx, would be okay if they were melee, but they aren't.

Actually, attack effects just lower performance of game. I've been considering giving most of the towers their effects, but definitely no to beam or any other towers with a .1 second cooldown.

If it went by fast, then you noticed the pro features ; P.

But yea, as I keep saying, I need to still go through all of the towers in the map and fix their tooltips, possibly add sounds/projectile art, and balance them a bit more. I'm told by some people that the ults seem a bit op, but I think that they aren't realizing the gold costs of the ults :\. A 25,000 gold tower should be able to rape anything in shrine 2 pretty easily, lol. When I tested the ults on shrine 3, I needed to have quite a lot in order to kill the lower sends. For the final send, I don't even know how many you need... it might be unkillable right now. You may be able to pull it off with a full maze of gods though.

I have it balanced right now so that more costly towers are more cost effective. The previous balancing made more costly towers less cost effective. Previous balancing also had a strange jump in health in early shrine 2.. from like 2700 hp at 650 gold to like 10,000 hp at 1050 gold... I fixed the scaling so that 500 gold and 650 gold sends on shrine 2 are no longer crap : p.

Also, it had very strange stuff for the shrine 3 stuff.. all of the creeps had 500,000 hp...

Anyways, you should now have 0 issues with anti block ; ). There is one bug someone did find though... they randomly got 300 lumber... why they got it I have no clue, I have 0 script that'd do that.. I'm imagining that the costs lib somehow screwed up (they were accidentally blocking every few seconds, a really, really bad player). I'll look into the bug, but I've been unable to reproduce it. They were playing as Beam I believe.

The attempt to block msg should be a textag
I'll do that

Why forced observers
Why not? Also, they are used in the sending system.

That chat system is kinda annoying
That chat system is necessary for fixing observers.

more sound feedback
?? Tower attacks or what?

More feedback on own/enemies life/status, after some time we just won, I didn't even realize we were winning
There is a board that shows lives.

The game starts too early. Before I could even read half the tooltips of the races enemies already came
Game is meant to start that early =). It's so that players have to develop their early maze incredibly quickly.

What is so different? Looks like a pretty standard WmW to me
Mainly features, I've hardly worked with the content. I've done a few things like revamping all of the sends, but there is still a lot to do. For example, if you look at the sending, you will realize that creeps you send have different colors. It's a special sending system allowing you to send 2x-6x more creeps without having them halt. That is just one difference ; ).

Last edited:
Level 4
been trying to host some with clan, but they usually dont like any game- other than footies
anyways, i dont see why this is 'pending', its about the only well-coded tower wars game - gj

Level 31
been trying to host some with clan, but they usually dont like any game- other than footies
anyways, i dont see why this is 'pending', its about the only well-coded tower wars game - gj

I'm still working on it actually... the reason I haven't updated it in a while is because the new update is still being worked on ^)^.

Each race is being completely redone. You'll see just how much the quality of this map goes up once I release the updated map : D. However, only 1 race is unlocked in update as the other races are still being worked on ; p.

Let's see...

Many towers with abilities
Deconstruction Beam Emitter- -hp regen to all towers (can prevent building of basic towers o-o, stacks).
Reparation Beam Emitter- +hp regen to all allied towers and eventually units (can counter deconstruction beam emitter, stacks)
Ancient Beam- +100% lives taken for all creeps*, -25% hp to all towers, +50% hp to all creeps for 8 seconds (tower goes away after 8 seconds). Upgrades to other ancient towers.

Various techs for upgrading tower health.
New Adv Builder + Tech Building + Adv Tech Building.

Every race will have 1 basic builder and tech builder as well as 1 adv builder and tech building. Adv builder/tech building will only be available on master/league play.

New shrine. Nestharus send is being moved to the new shrine. Final shrine will only be available on master/league play.

To make non stacking auras stack, I will be using AuraStruct.

Eventually, I'll be adding save/load. When you beat a certain difficulty with a good score on solo play, you will be able to save your new rank. A player may only select a difficulty of their current ranking or lower, so a beginner can't select Master difficulty or something crazy like that ;D. The codes will also be a way of letting other players know just how pwn you are ; P.

Level 4
lol you really have alot of nice ideas ^^ theres only one race available, but i find alot more balanced than the original wmw reborn and so... also i tried to make the units stuck with mass send, but its pretty hard lol
save system sounds cool too, it makes people rejoin the game easier, maybe add a couple builders later that can only be unlocked with higher codes too?
any idea when the other races will be done? 1 race tends to get boring

Level 31
lol you really have alot of nice ideas ^^ theres only one race available, but i find alot more balanced than the original wmw reborn and so... also i tried to make the units stuck with mass send, but its pretty hard lol
save system sounds cool too, it makes people rejoin the game easier, maybe add a couple builders later that can only be unlocked with higher codes too?
any idea when the other races will be done? 1 race tends to get boring

Well, once I'm finished with Beam, I'll start working on the other races. I'm also still working on solo play remember?

All races will always be unlocked on all modes. The save/load codes will just allow you to start games on higher difficulties. The reason I am doing this is because beginners tend to think that they are seriously pro and will end up picking a difficulty level way above what they can handle, which will make them hate the map as the match will end up ending in 3-5 minutes. You've played the map, so you should know what I'm talking about. If you've played on solo, you will definitely know what I'm talking about.

Once Beam is done, you should see just how much work is going into making these new races ; P. The reason Beam is taking a while is because I am trying to solve a bug in it : ). Let's see, I think Beam also has like 10 towers now instead of 5? And some of these towers have upgrades inside of them, making for prob around 20 towers total if you include upgraded towers. It also has a lot of upgrades (techs). The minimum gold cost on ancient beams (adv towers) is like 150k. What you do is you commission ancient beam plans to be drawn up. Each ancient beam plan is 50k. When you have 3 ancient beam plans, you can then build an ancient beam tower. Ancient beam towers are highly unstable, so they only last 8 seconds, but while they are up, they cause havoc all over the map for all teams. If you upgrade it in time, you can then get one of the very powerful ancient beams. I think there were 4 ancient beams, but I don't remember what they were. They are in my notes inside of the unreleased map. Each ancient beam has its own plans that it requires.

For standard beams, each beam requires the technology to be researched before building it. Also, all of the beams have to be upgraded through the first beam tower. They are different technologies, so they don't upgrade to the next like before. I am planning on also giving each standard beam 2 additional upgrades, so like lightning beam lvl 1, 2, and 3. Lightning beam level 2 and 3 will have bounce against both air and ground. However, because lightning is normal damage, it won't be as effective against air as the dark beam. This will make it so that you pick towers based on their abilities, not based on their cost. The cost thing, upgrading to the next tower for more dps, is something that I've always disliked.

I'm lowering gold cost on standard beam from 12 gold to 10 gold. This may make the standard beam more powerful than any other starter tower (much, much more powerful at the start) with a score of 6 against the first few sends rather than the standard 3, but the researches required for more powerful beams will offset this as you will end up having to spend extra gold on getting towers. Also, I have been having trouble beating one of the waves in Master mode, and if I can't beat it, then for sure nobody else will ever be able to beat it. I started having trouble the day I nerfed the lightning beam tower as it was too powerful... that tells me that Master mode is likely too difficult right now. Before I nerfed lightning beam, I was beating Master mode barely until Shrine 2, at which point it suddenly got easy :\. That tells me I also likely need to up the shrine 2 sends a bit.

Level 30
I really don't know if I will make a review about this or just play the map :/
since wmw is a very old game that I played with the same amount of hero-siege and moo moo until dota became so famous

I might just take a view on this alteration and see what I can do

Level 31
I really don't know if I will make a review about this or just play the map :/
since wmw is a very old game that I played with the same amount of hero-siege and moo moo until dota became so famous

I might just take a view on this alteration and see what I can do

i don't really want it to be taken seriously until I finish t least 2 more races, fix start gold amount, add more sends, and finish solo play ;D

You can review the features of the map if you want, like anti block, sending, chat system, tech to limit races/builders, board, difficulty modes, and bonus gold ^)^. I also have a feeling that I need to lower the bonus gold amount on Beginner... it seems too high.

Last edited:
Level 31
okay man, just give us the new update then I'll start testing it :)

Each race is a massive amount of work ;o. I will be trying to update the map each time I release a new race, but keep in mind that even 4 races isn't all that much content compared to other wmw maps like reborn... well, 4 races is really like 16 races or so because each race has a lot more content than standard races, but people don't look at it like that at all ;\, sooo...

but yea, when you feel that there is enough content, you can try it out. I personally feel that 4+ races is minimal. helekiller said 3 was ok. Anyways ^)^.

But at least wait until the next race, because by then I will have fixed start gold, add new sends, and all of the other little things that I mean to do ; P. Also, I'm going to be decreasing the loading time by a substantial amount with an update to IsPathBlocked and IsPathable ^)^.

Level 31
Ok.. the next update is going to be a while...

I've been fixing every bug in the map. There's one bug left, but it is especially nasty : P. It is the one that causes the game to freeze.

After that bug is fixed, I can start working on new content again.

But yea, every single send has been tested, so they all work in the new unreleased version... it's just...

here is the whacked out bug
I send 1 lich. I wait until only 1 specter is left
I send 1 duke, I wait until only 1 duke is left
I send 1 titan and 1 air, I wait until 1 titan is left
I mass blood fiends, infinite loop

If I just mass blood fiends, np. I'm going to try testing with with just single units over those 3 times to see if it still errors out.

Level 31
This still needs an insane amount of work ;o.

Once I finish the save/load stuff, I can then work on the AI for this for the Beam race that way I can balance the Beam race tactical towers further. The save/load codes will show that you have beaten various AI things ;D. Level 1 AI will be the Beam Race user ; P.

I'm thinking of it like this...
level 1: single AI using beam race (solo play only)
level 2: single AI using race 2 (solo play only)
level 3: single AI using race 3 (solo play only)
level 4: AI team using beam, race 2, and race 3 (requires a team to play against)

So solo play will allow you to play AI players. Teamplay w/o the other team present will allow you to play AI teams. The AI will be hand crafted by me and I will account for race strengths and weaknesses ^)^. It'll be a lot of work, but it'll be pretty damn cool ;D. Ofc, I'd rather make the AI more dynamic, so I'll probably do some research into that.

The final AI player will sort of be like a raid. It'll be a 3 on 1 against me playing for 3 dif people =o.

As the levels go up, the difficulty of the AI players will increase. You will not be able to select difficulty modes... each AI player will have a set difficulty on it ; P.

I will purposefully introduce weaknesses into lower level AI players. When playing against the final one on the hardest difficulty, I'm guessing that nobody will ever be able to beat it including myself >.<. I'll actually make it so that you can play the final one 1v1, 2v2, or 3v3, and it'll use different strategies depending on the things =). In order to flag it as beaten, you will have to beat it 3v3.

So yea.. lots of fun stuff. Also, I'm probably going to make it so that the save/load codes unlock more difficult races. For example, Beam race is pretty darn easy to use. Even with all of the towers unlocked, it is relatively easy compared to how hard a race could be. This is because it has a very fast attack. As you get your rank up, you will be able to play more difficult races ; P. I'm not doing this to be mean, I'm doing this because a payer won't be able to handle more difficult races w/o first unlocking them.

I will have plenty of beginner, intermediate, and master races ; ).

Also, I really do want to make an ORPG and an advanced footmen wars map with morale, stamina, etc along with this map. 3 maps on my list that I want to make right now >.<. I will likely be working on all 3 at the same time as working on just 1 map gets really tiresome. This is how I've been able to code gigantic resources one after another, so I figure that if I do this for maps as well, then I'll be able to pull through ;p. Just working on 1 resource for 3 months is something that I can't do ;D, I juggle between them : P.

Level 31
Well -Kobas-, the next update won't be uploaded for a very long time...

I plan to-
introduce save/load as well as a few AI players
build 1 new race
resolve 1 bug

The AI will require a whole AI framework, which I am currently building. I will be using behavior trees ;p. I'll also likely need to code up a Genetic Algorithm thing ^)^.

Really, we could be looking at 6 months before the next update is ready : ). You can just reject this and I can resubmit it later when the new version is ready if you want. Or I can let you know when to unreject it ;D.

For the past month or so, I've been working on the save/load stuff (improving BigInt and what not). During the past week, I started on the AI stuff.

However, the next update will rival commercial games >: D, woo, lol.

edit
btw, I'm almost done with the save/load stuff, meaning that I can focus on the AI stuff next ^)^. The AI will also help me better balance the game ; ). The AI is never going to cheat =o.