• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[WIP] Star Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Just a little WIP-work, which is dreaming to became a real project. But I need jasser and model-maker to realise it.

So I put here this work and hope, that somebody will help me :)

Attachments

• Star2.jpg
    Star2.jpg
    719.1 KB · Views: 311
Last edited:
Level 18
No offense but the terrain needs a lot of work and cool use a much better sky. If you want to recreate something like Starwars Battlefront II than ill advice you to make screenshots when playing the actual game and base your terrain on that. Anyway goodluck with the terrain/trying to become a project

Level 8
I just wonna add some Action elements, like knock-back with force, throwing light sabre and so on.
No, I don't wonna making some terrain look like in Academy, because it will be uninteresting for me. Terrain from the screen cannot be good playable too

Level 18
Ok well maybe this is a bit helpfull, You could make those trees bigger as they look weird compared with the 2 heroes in front the trees look far to small. You also should smooth the mountains a bit and work more at them maybe some very small trees on it to give it some detail. The spaceship in the air which is on fire looks a bit weird thats because its standing still now i do not know how you could make it look like its moving but right now it just looks weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.