• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

WIP need suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
I know you guys are use to seeing some serious eyecandy, so don't hate me for this.

Basically I'm creating a trident. Someone told me to get creative with it, so I added shrunken skulls on the outter prongs and was wanting to wrap cloth below them, but when I tried to make the cloth it came out terrible. :\ I can't figure out how to do cloth this small.

I'm going to change one of the skulls so they're less symmetrical like that. It looks unnatural, I just haven't gotten to it yet. Also that's leather holding the middle prong's tip to the metal. I figured I'd make the tip bone, but I'm second guessing it now.

So tell me, what suggestions could be provided so I can finish this properly? :D

As for it's intended purpose, I was gonna shrink it and turn it into an icon, but I think it may become too small for that now.

Attachments

• Weapon WIP1 copy.jpg
    Weapon WIP1 copy.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 90
Status
Not open for further replies.