• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Wip and finished models thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Em!

Em!

Level 25
We don´t show much so i decided to at least make some effort to change that so here´s a pic of the model i´m working on. The Witch Hunter for Empire race, largely inspired by Warhammer Witch Hunters. Didnt hurt to have Franksters WH model for reference either, i copied his usage of texture at some places, so i guess props to him.

Edit: WH out of 3dsmax, pic below. She is almost finished just need to adjust the particle effects of when she fires the gun. She will be a much needed addition to the formerly very generic human race turning to become really unique now.

Now the Medical Wagon 3rd pic
Credits go to WhiteDog for his cart mdl and Thorneon for the texture he created for me awhile back.

Updated. Here be the Guard Outpost, is an offensive tower with some minor production capabilities. 4th pic

Wanted to pop this up there while i was at it, this is the unanimated Vampire main hall. It´s looks forlorn and spooky but there is no clear hint that it plays host to the nefarious vampire lords and ladies buahaha. 5th pic

The Vampire unit the blood_bride has gone through many versions, hope this is final cause i like how it turned out. 6th pic

Swamp troll Wip 7th pic

Attachments

• FemaleWitchHunter.jpg
    FemaleWitchHunter.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 287
  • WitchHunter.jpg
    WitchHunter.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 358
  • MedicalWagonPic.jpg
    MedicalWagonPic.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 297
  • GuardPost.jpg
    GuardPost.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 277
  • VampireFort.jpg
    VampireFort.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 319
  • BBride.jpg
    BBride.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 296
  • SwampTroll.jpg
    SwampTroll.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 268
Last edited:

Em!

Em!

Level 25
I recently learned how too animate, so I made this to test my knowledge.

We did use donuts3.5 excellent sprite model but I went ahead and created a new one to experiment.

and yes, she is that small ingame.

Edit: Holy $&&, it´s hard to see whats going on in that image.
It´s a fairy with wings and two types of butterfly´s, 3-animated butterfly´s that circle around her and then there is sfx butterfly´s that spawn. She is very low poly and ugly, which was not done by mistake since I wanted her to be viewed from afar. I´ll have to make a separate portrait however :).

Status
Not open for further replies.