• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Umm Hero Femal Needed,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Well the title suggest i need a human hero made, She has only 1 name she is called Inami, well its not mine but its a thought i don't care if a edited model to look like her, here is a pic http://inami4.deviantart.com/ The main pic is all i want this isn't for me, i just want a more "off worldy" or weird human female. she is a friend of mine so yeah.

Level 31
A little more info would be helpful. What kind of weapon and type of animations? TC or no, and if yes then where and how much? Spell and other special animtaions? And of course, for what reason?

Also, can you provide some kind of proof that's she's your friend?

Level 3
Well i am on her watchers list, well technically not friend more like Brother Sister thing, i try not to release such information

well some special animation would include a swing of her Scythe, she has a scythe and the scythe glow a deep dark blue. it doesn't have a fog effect the scythe glows. and shee would like fling her blade out of her hand to attack to the attack would fling out. and she has a pet couger. its something i want to do, to well you know to do, its a fun looking character to might have you know simple stuffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.