1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Weave light to take you to your highest hopes - the 6th Special Effect Contest is here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Lead your forces to battle in the 15th Techtree Contest. The call is yours, commander!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Wip and finished models thread.

Discussion in 'Godfall Chronicles' started by Em!, Mar 18, 2013.

1. Em!

Em!

Resources:
    Models:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    We don´t show much so i decided to at least make some effort to change that so here´s a pic of the model i´m working on. The Witch Hunter for Empire race, largely inspired by Warhammer Witch Hunters. Didnt hurt to have Franksters WH model for reference either, i copied his usage of texture at some places, so i guess props to him.

Edit: WH out of 3dsmax, pic below. She is almost finished just need to adjust the particle effects of when she fires the gun. She will be a much needed addition to the formerly very generic human race turning to become really unique now.

Now the Medical Wagon 3rd pic
    Credits go to WhiteDog for his cart mdl and Thorneon for the texture he created for me awhile back.

Updated. Here be the Guard Outpost, is an offensive tower with some minor production capabilities. 4th pic

Wanted to pop this up there while i was at it, this is the unanimated Vampire main hall. It´s looks forlorn and spooky but there is no clear hint that it plays host to the nefarious vampire lords and ladies buahaha. 5th pic

The Vampire unit the blood_bride has gone through many versions, hope this is final cause i like how it turned out. 6th pic

Swamp troll Wip 7th pic

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 5, 2013
  2. Em!

Em!

Resources:
    Models:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I recently learned how too animate, so I made this to test my knowledge.

[​IMG]

We did use donuts3.5 excellent sprite model but I went ahead and created a new one to experiment.

and yes, she is that small ingame.

Edit: Holy $&&, it´s hard to see whats going on in that image.
    It´s a fairy with wings and two types of butterfly´s, 3-animated butterfly´s that circle around her and then there is sfx butterfly´s that spawn. She is very low poly and ugly, which was not done by mistake since I wanted her to be viewed from afar. I´ll have to make a separate portrait however :).

3. sonofjay

sonofjay

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Template:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Maybe try scaling it up or maybe take a closer screenshot so at least we can see how it actually looks like.

4. vlekje5

vlekje5

Resources:
    Resources:
    oh god, fell in love with the models, espesially the buildings and medical wagon!,
    are you guys planning on uploading the models after the mod is completed?

5. Em!

Em!

Resources:
    Models:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    The campaign will be unprotected like the demo is now so you could just export whatever you like.