• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Windrunner battle V.11 9-12-2010

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
I made this map out of boredom so bah, i was mostly testing triggers. (Aka respawning creeps and a cinematic) they person who made the lich king model i used get his credits. This use to be rigged but not any more,u just start with like 5 heros. (Hint this was the first map i made 4 years ago i been periodicly updating it for something to do)

NOTE I DONT CARE IF THIS IS REJECTED

Keywords:
Random, Map
Contents

Windrunner battle V.11 9-12-2010 (Map)

Reviews
13:05, 12th Sep 2010 TriggerHappy:
Level 5
Have you compressed them down to 32kbps ?
Or did you just download them and import them...?

i dled em and imported em, so the map doesnt work cant be runned

QUOTE=ap0calypse;1704772]You may not care about that, but remember that breaking the rules can result in -rep, an infraction or even a ban.
You know (or should know) the rules, thus you should know that uploading a map like this is not allowed![/QUOTE]

the rules i mostly know are about skin making like has to be more then 80% custom or something like that:goblin_boom:

Level 6
Please, do not double post again.
That will result in -rep.

And, you should know the map rules if you're going to upload a map.
Thanks for admitting you just don't care.

I hope to see more maps from you...

Level 5
Please, do not double post again.
That will result in -rep.

And, you should know the map rules if you're going to upload a map.
Thanks for admitting you just don't care.

I hope to see more maps from you...

i have a question and 2 comments
Question: how do u quote 2 people at once
and the comments are: i use to be flipping rageing when i get regected, i realized its not worth it and dicided to dig at the problem
Other comment: i removed 2 of the custom songs and its now 5.1 mb and no longer 12 mb

Level 28
i have a question and 2 comments
Question: how do u quote 2 people at once

2 ways:
1) There's an "MQ" (Multi-Quote) button right next to "quote".
2) Type the BB-codes yourself.

Link said:
and the comments are: i use to be flipping rageing when i get regected, i realized its not worth it and dicided to dig at the problem
Other comment: i removed 2 of the custom songs and its now 5.1 mb and no longer 12 mb
You 'dig at the problem' by uploading a map which clearly breaks the rules?

Level 5
2 ways:
1) There's an "MQ" (Multi-Quote) button right next to "quote".
2) Type the BB-codes yourself.

You 'dig at the problem' by uploading a map which clearly breaks the rules?

i ment i spenk awhile to figure out what the probelm was: The imported sounds. meh oh well its rejected, even if i spent 3 days fixxing ever thing it would probbelly get rejected agian