• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Will do oddjobs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Do you do skin recolors? If so, I have several I would like.

I would like all of the following skins to be recolored to fit the theme of the Dark Iron Dwarfs. Pictures are attached, but in case you are still a bit confused, they have darkish-gray faces, dark purple hair, and dark-colored clothing and armor.

Rifleman
Mortar Team
Gryphon Rider
Flying Machine
Mountain King
Peasant
Darkirond.JPG

War_Golem.jpg

Last edited:
Level 6
@dark angel, i wont draw it by hand but i can make it using photoshop and other tools, what do u need?

i need a loading screen
elements light,darkness,ice,fire,lightning,earth

i need to to look like light and darkness battling in the bak ground while fire ice earth and lightning are doin like a heroic pose

Level 14
Hey!
I have some spell request :
The spell is,
Moon Dance:
The hero creates many moons around him. They start turning around, and around.. Every 2 seconds, they heal an ally inside the circle (the distance between them and caster) and deal damage to an enemy inside the same circle. Every 6 seconds, one of the moons explode dealing damage and removing itself. When all moons disappear, the dance stops.

Please take your time, I don't need it right now, but could need it in a week..

+Rep and Credits for it ;)

EDIT: please make the hero loop "attack" animation.

Last edited:
Level 13
You'd probaly wanna change the title... I misunderstood and in 2 sec i was in here.

Level 14
No, the spell does not need to. Just want it like that, and by the way, the moons will turn clockwise if possible or counter-clockwise.

Level 14
Euh, well, I would need this this week-end.. As said above.. I need the Moon Dance tomorrow =/ Please..

Status
Not open for further replies.