• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Why there is no ability to control allies ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hi,
why there is no ability to control your mates in gaias ? checkbox seems to do nothing
i mean basic wc3 feature, why its disabled ? can be usefull to control allies who need to go afk.

Last edited:
Level 2
I don't quit understand you have to be more specific in your question

There is a button in the top middle called 'Allies'(F11)
in basic wc3 you can share control with your allies or give them gold/lumber.
my question is - is there some specific reason why you can't share control with other players in gaia's ?

Level 14
There is a button in the top middle called 'Allies'(F11)
in basic wc3 you can share control with your allies or give them gold/lumber.
my question is - is there some specific reason why you can't share control with other players in gaia's ?
I don't know that but I do know that you can control players if they leave in game (this only for multiplayer)

Level 2
Because shops are buggy in wc3; gold from shop purchases is subtracted from the person who controls the character, not the one who owns it.

This would allow players to buy items for other players, making it possible to duplicate gold.

Thank you for the explanation :)
It's all about possible free manarit dust ? other buyable things have no value
So i should go play with humans, i suppose. Alt-tabing end-game content is quite hard :D

Status
Not open for further replies.