1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Lead your forces to battle in the 15th Techtree Contest. The call is yours, commander!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The reforging of the races is complete. Come see the 14th Techtree Contest Results.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. It's time to choose your horse in the race - the 32nd Modeling Contest Poll is up!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Who's Doing What List:

Discussion in 'WC3:WoW Private Discussion' started by Craka_J, Jun 26, 2007.

1. Craka_J

Craka_J

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Here is the list of who's doing whatever they're doing or have been told to do:

Developer Name Objective
    Craka_J Finish Orgrimmar; Correct pathing in all playable maps; Reterrain Thunder Bluff; Finish Southern Mulgore; Reterrain Central Mulgore; Reterrain Northern Mulgore; Reterrain Southern Durotar; Reterrain Echo Isles; Reterrain Central Durotar; Reterrain The Barrens; Begin Terraining Northern Elwyn Forest; Finish Stormwind; Finish Arathi Basin
    Anarchianbedlam Modify Tauren player model; Create Undead player model; Create Dwarf player model; Create Orc player model; Create Night Elf player model; Create Gnome player model
    Shamanyouranus Create models (as well as necessary textures) in Visual References thread for Wc3:WoW; Create doodads for Mulgore; Create doodads for Thunder Bluff; Create doodads for Durotar; Create doodads for Orgrimmar; Create doodads for The Barrens; Create doodads for Elwyn Forest; Create doodads for Stormwind
    Yixx Complete tasks listed in To Do List & Recoding Process threads.

NOTE: This post will be updated and changed often.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2009
  2. Craka_J

Craka_J

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Who wants to fix the known bugs? ;)

3. THE_END

THE_END

Resources:
    Resources:
    Uhh what kinda bugs we talkin commander?

4. Craka_J

Craka_J

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Well all of the known bugs that are being reported on the forums by fans for one.
    And every other bug that I've found. Plus the ones we make in the process of adding new systems and such. It'd be appreciated if you can fix atleast half the bugs that've been found. Check THIS thread for bugs. They're not all fixed like it says, but I want one of our smart triggerers to change that :D

Look at other threads that have reported bugs as well. If you're up for fixing bugs, let me know.
    -Craka_J

5. Craka_J

Craka_J

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
  6. WILL THE ALMIGHTY

WILL THE ALMIGHTY

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    (I am currently not doing anything at all)

7. Craka_J

Craka_J

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    None of the spell creators have told me what spell effects are needed. So no spell effects are in need of being created yet until I get a list of what is needed.
    ~Craka_J

8. Saitek009

Saitek009

Resources:
    Models:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Next time I get the campaign I'll add the money system. And Craka' did you say that I was supposed to finish the talent tree system that TripX was working on?

9. Av3n

Av3n

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    He did i think... What about spell effects Craka? Sorry but I really want the spells to be done first.

@Cracka: EDIT: I'll just make the empty spells for now, but I'll have to recode the shadow spells once Vampritic Embrace is done, so send me the campaign or a map with the spells

Anyway since UL is dead and the doodads are still intact... Cracka do you want them? There are the only UL resources that can be accessed right now

-Av3n

Last edited: Oct 24, 2007
  10. iron_warrior

iron_warrior

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Craka, is there anything else you want me to add to the money system? I have buying/selling items, and I can't think of anything else in WoW you do with money that would need to be added into Wc3.

11. Saitek009

Saitek009

Resources:
    Models:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Buying skills and skill upgrades.
    Right now we're just using the standard upgrade system that's built into wc3.You'll need to find a way to make it work with your system.
    It's to bad upgrades don't have health..... :)
    It shouldn't be to hard though.

[EDIT]
    Oh yeah my mail system needs to use it as well. How much does it cost to send a letter in WoW Craka'?

Last edited: Oct 26, 2007
  12. Craka_J

Craka_J

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    It costs 30 copper just to send a message and/or item in mail.

If you need spell effects, find screenshots and give them to WILLTHEALMIGHTY or JetFangInferno.
    ~Craka_J

13. Av3n

Av3n

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Now since tht aweful virus is off my computer, i will upload the UL Doodads here. The author of these is oBs3rv3r hes pretty much dead to the wc3 community, and plz dn't release these to the public as well.

Attached Files:

14. Craka_J

Craka_J

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Thank you, Av3n. I will take a look at those doodads later on today. I will not release them to the public either, don't worry. :smile:
    ~Craka_J

15. ragingspeedhorn

ragingspeedhorn

Resources:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    I would advise you to talk to Taur first about using these doodads as they were made exclusively for UL and we haven't decided if they shold be released or not yet. But he'll probably be allright with you using them.

16. Av3n

Av3n

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    I always try to a time to talk to him on msn... Oh well might as well PM him at CBS then

-Av3n

17. iron_warrior

iron_warrior

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Aight, I've been debugging my money system (on the map you sent me, Saitek) and I did a few things. Fixed a bug where if you had enough silver, but no gold, it'd buy it. Got rid of that mess. Also, now the items' icons no longer appear for a second in your inventory, they're removed right away.

I've looked at upgrades, and I can't see any intergers big enough that I could turn into a Gold/Silver/Copper value, but if anyone has any ideas I'd be open to them.

Also, is anyone working on an ability-buying system? If not, I'd like to try my hand at one...especially if Craka or someone else has an idea, since I'm guessing the current buy-from-cages isn't going to stay.

18. Craka_J

Craka_J

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Most likely going to change the cages thing to dialogues. But not yet. Probably after this Open Beta is released.
    ~Craka_J

19. Av3n

Av3n

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    For the upgrades iron_warrior try doing Shift+Double-Click on the value, now you can break the WE limit eg 1000 mana cost is the WE limit but if we Shift+Double-Click tht value and change it, it won't be automatically changed to 1000 mana cost instead it will use our value

-Av3n

20. Craka_J

Craka_J

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Bah, I can't figure out how to import spells and shit with all these 3rd party programs needed. I'll have to leave it to someone else who handles the campagin next.
    ~Craka_J