• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Whoah chill out out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Whenever i make cinimatics with people talking they always way all of it in less then one and a half seconds. I've tried putting wait two seconds between each little talk of each person, but it doesn't help very much. I never set a trigger to make ten ants in there pants before they began talking, anybody know how to slow them down?

Level 14
  • Cinematic - Send transmission to (All players) from (Last created unit) named John: Play No sound and display Hello. Modify duration: Set to 3.00 seconds and Wait
Ok, now pay attention to the SET TO part of the trigger. It tells the text exactly how long it should be displayed. The 3.00 Seconds part tells it to be displayed for 3 seconds and the WAIT part tells it to wait those 3 seconds and to not be interrupted by the next action until those 3 seconds are up.

Level 7
I never saw that it just says 'send transmission to all players from unit, play no sound and then the text' I see no SET TO.

Status
Not open for further replies.