• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

who will help?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
I have a map idea but i aint good at editing.
map details: 7 docters work in a mental hospital when a riot breaks out and the docters get trapped in side the hospital with over 300 psychopaths.
they must find away out the hospital and avoid the crazy people as they will probably do horrible things to them and their bodie parts :lol:
-------------------------------------------------
If you want to help with this map you will get most of the credit for this as i would, like a movie.
director: mr_psycho2000
editer:
sound:
additonal: this might meen new skins are models made for this map are used.

I dont want this map too be too complicated but i would like someone with the knolege to create what i would like on the map. the map its self will be survival and we would be making it very scary and tence to play (something that could possibly make you jump out your skin if you play it)
it sounds like a good project to be on but i would like to point out one more time that i dont know how to edit wich might leave alot of people thinking, hmmmmm, in other words he just wants us to do the hard part while he takes the credit. thats not true, who ever works on it will just get as much credit.

final map version will be posted on here in the map section.
-------------
requirements
-------------
I need a

editer (can be more than one)
sound guy (can be more than one)
additonal: skinners are welcome to create a skin that could be used on this map and i will choose some that i like and can use on the map.
and of course, tester, we will need some beta testers of the map in order to make sure theres no bugs.
if you are interested in working on this map please say what part you would like to be in.
:wink:

Level 8
what i need: first i need someone to design me the map.

to make the mental hospital, terrain, doodas and areas that will be required for in the story.

cells (prisons)
halls
rooms
purhpas air vents
electrical room (generator)
weapons room
and anything else you can think of to add.

i also would like some new skins and tilesets made to make it look more like a mental hospital.

Level 5
maybe u should give a little smaller line to work with i think its a fun idea but u need to make it a little more clear about what u want like make a drwaing/sketch of what u want it to look like or creat a real story line like well first they break out then u have to run like hell then u have to destroy the generator stuff like that.. on other words just give a little more direction on what u want to acomplish.. i am a kinda all round map maker and i would like to help relize this idea of yours

Level 8
the metnaly challenged dont get locked up, criminly insane ones do, the ones that seem a threat to the public.

glad some people have replied, sorry i didn't comment sooner as i never thought anyone would answer it.

the visuals and story or in my head, the way we make this happan is i find out what you guys can do as far as maps go and then i tell you what i'm looking for and how the story will go.

the basic story is simple, docters trapped in mental hospital, riot breaks out docters have to get out because they dont posses the fire power to deal with these mad people.
the more detailed story cant really be done as it would require alot of cinamatics so i have to look at it the simpler way and start it from a point were it would make sence.

Intro: cinamatic - docters talking about a new inmate coming today, they talk about what he did and stuff like that. you see and follow the inmate who gets brought in and gets locked up. the guy who is ment to lock him up makes a fatal error and the guy gets loose, kills him and begins to unlock some of the cells. meen while the docters dont know this is going on and or in the coffee room when the alarm goes off.
they rush out and see a crowd of inmates runing towerds them looking for blood. it is there when the game starts as they must try and find away out.
the unique way i want to do this is by createing a eery atmosphere and survival methods, like for example
a switch for a door is broke, it requires a bit of wire to fix it and open it, you find some wire you use it on switch and door opens. the atmosphere i think i might do depending on who joins us in making this map. more details on this map will said later
first i want to know if you guys are in are out and what you can do, can you do triggers, skins, sounds, terrain layouts and so on.

Status
Not open for further replies.