• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Life of a Peasant Reformed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I am planning a large-scale life of a peasant map project that I would like to be unique, with specialized settings, units, abilities, commands, reformed areas (Like the graveyard and the hospital), items, destructible, jobs, etc. If you have an idea, pitch it in this thread and if i like it, I will contact you on Warcraft.
I already edited the graveyard and it has a new look.
I already edited the hospital and moved everything, it still has the same function, just a new look.

Last edited:
Level 2
Take note that people that pitch the most successful ideas will be mentioned in the quest tab and (If your lucky enough) have a hero made after you in my map.

Edit: Ok, this is a bit sad, its been a couple of days since this thread was posted but not a single person but me has posted on this.:confused:

Last edited:
Level 2
Take note that people that pitch the most successful ideas will be mentioned in the quest tab and (If your lucky enough) have a hero made after you in my map.

Edit: Ok, this is a bit sad, its been a couple of days since this thread was posted but not a single person but me has posted on this.:confused:

Im dropping this, if anyone wants to take the idea, be my guest.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
Zgucon, forget looks and work on ballence. The cops need their arrest wagon changed so that they can only arrest at 25% health or at most 33% with short range.
The drug lord needs an overhauled drug system so that he does not end up uber rigged unless constantly raided (in which case he drops).
The maffia need an overhauled income system, so robbing the bank is not the only way (should be one of the ways to boos income).
Villagers also need a general strength increase, so that the big 3 races are still stronger than them, but not by much (so that a rouge villager can cause problem to the poliece or maffia can not kill them at will like in all LoaPs I played).
Some kind of save system which does not make people uber rigged (not level) but does make playing easier may be nice (eg exp gain rate or starting money / items).
All jobs should earn about equally and demand less micro, they should also scale with stats.

Level 2
Zgucon, forget looks and work on ballence. The cops need their arrest wagon changed so that they can only arrest at 25% health or at most 33% with short range.
The drug lord needs an overhauled drug system so that he does not end up uber rigged unless constantly raided (in which case he drops).
The maffia need an overhauled income system, so robbing the bank is not the only way (should be one of the ways to boos income).
Villagers also need a general strength increase, so that the big 3 races are still stronger than them, but not by much (so that a rouge villager can cause problem to the poliece or maffia can not kill them at will like in all LoaPs I played).
Some kind of save system which does not make people uber rigged (not level) but does make playing easier may be nice (eg exp gain rate or starting money / items).
All jobs should earn about equally and demand less micro, they should also scale with stats.

Lol, All very good ideas, the save/load system sounds decent, but I don't know how to work the save/load triggers,
the 3 major power overhauls sounds like a good idea, and the arrest idea is actually the best system i've heard so far
Mafia should get control points at the shops, which is easy to implement
I cant really give villagers much, the level scale income for jobs would make them earn even more than major powers, then the game would be unbalanced in villager favor, making it harder for all 3 major powers.
Overall, I like most of these ideas.

If i get some help, i might just continue this project after im done with my other projects, a sort of loapish map, but not really loap, im making terrain, units, triggers from scratch, so it would be considered unique and i would love it if a few people would help me out "I'm decent with terrain, importing custom units, and spawn spells."

The second project i've already put in a post for it, the bug evo style map.

Level 2
For the loap

Im thinking of taking a single loap, literally scrapping most units "Which include the major power units" remove any custom unit discluding the jobs, checking all the triggers and deleting some unfair triggers. I am also planning on remaking most of the terrain, it'll resemble very little of normal loaps.

Level 2
Im thinking of taking a single loap, literally scrapping most units "Which include the major power units" remove any custom unit discluding the jobs, checking all the triggers and deleting some unfair triggers. I am also planning on remaking most of the terrain, it'll resemble very little of normal loaps.

Now, to find such a loap, I want to make sure to find someone willing to depart with a loap to begin with this map.

Status
Not open for further replies.