• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Who wants to play?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
another one vs kam

I have the feeling that ship battles end to early. Atleast Destroyers die very fast and they do hardly any damage to land units. Also Ship upgrades are too strong. 0-0 Ships cant win vs 1-0 ships. Even micro is not helping, because ships die so fast.

Attachments

• LastReplay.w3g
    47.9 KB · Views: 140
Level 24
another one vs kam

I have the feeling that ship battles end to early. Atleast Destroyers die very fast and they do hardly any damage to land units. Also Ship upgrades are too strong. 0-0 Ships cant win vs 1-0 ships. Even micro is not helping, because ships die so fast.
I honestly haven't paid much thought to balancing damage and armor upgrades at all. I'll keep this in mind for the future and take a closer look at this matter (eventually).

Status
Not open for further replies.