• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

white.wolf Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6

IMG_20180914_190019.jpg
  • Scarlet Peasant
  • Scarlet Militia
  • Scarlet Footman
  • Scarlet Captain
  • Scarlet Knight
  • Scarlet Archer
  • Scarlet Rifleman
  • Scarlet Mage
  • Scarlet Mortar Team
  • Scarlet Gryphon Rider
Heroes:

IMG_20180921_200702.jpg
  • Scarlet Archmage
  • Scarlet General
  • Scarlet Ranger
  • Scarlet Hunter
  • Scarlet Hero Rifleman

Notes:
Models are made on the basis of models Ujimasa Hojo with using textures Heinvers "Scarlet Oracle 256.blp", "ScarletKnight256.blp"

Attachments

• Scarlet Crusaders.rar
    1.4 MB · Views: 175
Last edited:
Level 16
Don't forget to credit Heinvers :p

Btw, could you make this for a regular footman too?
This skin could then used on archer, crossbowmand and mounted footman (since they use them txt) and it will be really nice!

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 44
I'm not sure *any* of the standard buildings would; Pandaren's "mythical Shangri-la" Asian aesthetics...

The closest I've seen (somewhat unsurprisingly) was Mr. Henci's work with the non-Ancient Night Elf structures; the graceful swoopy boot & "built-with-nature"-ness seem to get closest. As well as some of the campaign structures, possibly.

Level 6
I'm not sure *any* of the standard buildings would; Pandaren's "mythical Shangri-la" Asian aesthetics...

The closest I've seen (somewhat unsurprisingly) was Mr. Henci's work with the non-Ancient Night Elf structures; the graceful swoopy boot & "built-with-nature"-ness seem to get closest. As well as some of the campaign structures, possibly.
Hey Boy,What do you think of a Dwarves race based on Vikings?

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 44
I mean sure... I guess I just really don't understand. "Thematically Viking" is a pretty broad umbrella (with some historical inaccuracy concerns); what exactly do you mean? Are you talking about something you want to make, or what you'd like me (or someone else; white.wolf?) to make? What is this conversation doing in White.Wolf's model-display thread anyway? Etc etc.

Level 6
I mean sure... I guess I just really don't understand. "Thematically Viking" is a pretty broad umbrella (with some historical inaccuracy concerns); what exactly do you mean? Are you talking about something you want to make, or what you'd like me (or someone else; white.wolf?) to make? What is this conversation doing in White.Wolf's model-display thread anyway? Etc etc.
I just wanted to know your opinion

Level 14
There is no limit to how much creation can be used based on people's perceptive. We are not discuss the duplication or similarity among models, it's important to show how he/she able to do something like what Ujimasa Hojo did. We never know when we need them, or maybe someone will create entirely new Pandaren or Crusader races using these valuable resources.

Level 16
Since you are in Darnassus, maybe do thing for all Elven Farms? There are like 7-8 differents (big or short)

Level 16
Lmao, I forget their existence. So yeah, they are quite useful since they already exists.
I was talking about the High Elven Farm, but yeeeeeeeeeeah. Pretty the same.

My bad.

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 44
@Kyrbi0 don't want to be crazy about it, but Hive already had a pandaren set Attempt to create pandaren buildings and it is even used in @Unregret UB - Ultimate Battle v2.10c AI+ (Not the greatest quallity and only skins, but you know, it hurts me a little :( )
So I read your post & took some time to try and make sense of it, as well as try to make sense of what I was thinking.

Because obviously you had created your whole Pandaren set before all this. In fact I posted about it IIRC, so I knew about it too.
... In fact, I posted about it right in this very thread. : )

So that being said, I'm trying to figure out why I said "the 'literally nothing' we had before", because that's pretty straightforward in the negative. :O

I know I read the Credits that white.wolf put, where he specifically named you as a part of this...

So honestly I have no idea why I said that, and I'm sorry if I caused any distress for you. I obviously have great respect for what you did, and I'm not sure why I 'brain-farted' that away for one particular post.

Level 6
Burning Legion

Buildings:

1.png

• Burning Legion Haunted Mine
  • Burning Legion Necropolis
  • Burning Legion Sacrificial Pit
  • Burning Legion Shrine Of Kiljaeden
  • Burning Legion Slaughter House
  • Burning Legion Temple Of The Damned
  • Burning Legion Tomb Of Relics
  • Burning Legion Ziggurat
Notes:

Models are made on the basis of models Ujimasa Hojo with using textures Battleborn

Attachments

• Burning Legion.rar
    354.1 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:
Level 6
Kul'Tiras

Buildings:

2.png
  • Kul'Tiras Altar
  • Kul'Tiras Arcane Sanctum
  • Kul'Tiras Arcane Vault
  • Kul'Tiras Barracks
  • Kul'Tiras Blacksmith
  • Kul'Tiras Farm
  • Kul'Tiras Gryphon Aviary
  • Kul'Tiras Lumber Mill
  • Kul'Tiras Shipyard
  • Kul'Tiras Tower
  • Kul'Tiras Town Hall
  • Kul'Tiras Workshop
Notes:

Models are made on the basis of models Ujimasa Hojo

Attachments

• Kul'Tiras.rar
    393.3 KB · Views: 88
Last edited:

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 44
No, I mean, like, what is it supposed to be (now; since you removed the carved-Gryphon-statue it doesn't look like it summons Gryphons anymore, necessarily)

Like I said, would be great to see a close-up (might answer my question), but I'm also curious if you had anything specific in mind (i.e. what kind of units it trains or what it would be called or whatever)?

Level 6
What is this supposed to represent?

Protip: never take a WE/in-game screenshot at night, if the point is to showcase custom models/textures/rewraps.
Sentinel Hill is a town in Westfall, which is under the command of Marshal Grian Kamagraw gathered a militia fighting with the bandits Defias Brotherhood
WorldMap-Westfall.jpg
Sentinel_Hill_cata.jpg

Attachments

• Sentinel_Hill_cata.jpg
    Sentinel_Hill_cata.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 76
  • WorldMap-Westfall.jpg
    WorldMap-Westfall.jpg
    215.8 KB · Views: 90
Status
Not open for further replies.