• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

"White" Trees

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I wanted to make a tree model,but wher I was searching through the trees I couldnt find one that wasnt white,or model-less. I thought this was some glitch in WE1.18,but I played it,and they were still white. =(
Is there anyway you can make them not white? or is there any other tree models that arent white...

Level 4
this is more a modelling question, anyhow, trees use replaceable textures that can be set in the doodads properties. If you want to use a tree as a unit, I think you will need to replace the texture name/file in the .mdl file from the variable one to a fixed one pointing to the same texture.

klovadis

Status
Not open for further replies.