• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Whirlwind/Bladestorm effect

Just the effect of the blademaster's ultimate spell, extracted to be useable as stand-alone effect.
Just a simple edit, but it may prove useful.

Extracted by Donut 3.5, size optimized by me.
Since it's a very small edit, I'd say that it is not necessary to make an own credits section if your map does not use other external ressources. If you want to give credits because you already have a credits section, give it to Donut 3.5 and me (Waldbaer).

Have fun!

Keywords:
spin fire red tornado
Contents

Whirlwind/Bladestorm effect (Model)

Reviews
[APPROVED] While this is a very basic edit, it may prove very useful. I'm sure a lot of people are looking for this. --donut3.5--

M

[APPROVED]
While this is a very basic edit, it may prove very useful.
I'm sure a lot of people are looking for this.
--donut3.5--

Level 10
It is independent, so it works on any unit or object or even without target. It's just a model, so you can use it everywhere you use models: SpecialEffects of all kind (also attached to spells), units, doodads, destructables... anyways, the unit in it won't spin, so you have to do that additionally if you want it.