• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

where to find players :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
hey guys am new here and am sorry if you get these questions alot

but where i can play with other people ? can't use garena or battle.net QQ

Level 10
That list is a little outdated. If you are playing on battle.net you should swing by Clan ORPG @USWest. We run a gaias community their and is sort of like the central hub for gaia players on bnet. There are also a few garena groups you can join that has some player bases in them, or you can check out our discord group https://discordapp.com/invite/0wRkXIxiSSaDqTp4

Level 3
tried to use it but nope even if i found any either its laggy or italic

any other suggestions?

If everyone appears italic to you, then its probably something on your end. Its not possible every user you've encountered has bad internet or lives 10 worlds away from you.

Funny thing is I hosted a few days ago and you joined but never really had any desire to play and now you're asking this question on the forums.

Level 1
If everyone appears italic to you, then its probably something on your end. Its not possible every user you've encountered has bad internet or lives 10 worlds away from you.

Funny thing is I hosted a few days ago and you joined but never really had any desire to play and now you're asking this question on the forums.

what? i joined u ? whats ur name ? i started playing this map 2 days ago?

Status
Not open for further replies.