• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Where do I find my downloaded resources? <-- more descriptive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
I am experiencing a problem with this site's models. I can download maps from this site but everytime I try to download a Model, Skin, or Icon, it moves it to the temporary folder on my desktop, which I don't know where that is. All other model distributing sites send it to the right folder and this one used to until today. Any ideas on how to solve this? Also, sorry if this is in the wrong place as I couldn't figure out where to put it.

Level 12
I know that but I have a folder I put all the models into called My Warcraft III. When I download a model it goes into some "Temporary" folder and I dont know where that is. I can't figure out how to make it go into the My Warcraft III Folder.

Level 12
Well I googled how to do that and all I found was how to fix the problem for Windows XP or Internet Explorer 6 so I have no idea how.

Status
Not open for further replies.