• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Where are the AI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hi, sorry for other question in such a short time. But using mpq extractor i am trying to search the Campaings AI of the frozen... in txt its said that they are located in scripts. But there i only have my own AI!!

I try searching in ALL my computer via the name of the specific AI!! But no chance!!

Really dont understand why so hard hidden this ai files like thay are a goverment secret.

See here the ai:: IA -------- u03x06.ai -and- u03x04.ai

I just want to know how they work ^^ they seem very well done build. Thanks for your time.

Those AI are well made because they're JASS AI and used with correct condition. You want to extract those Warcraft 3 Campaign AI right? Then extract the map first (can be found at the Maps Folder on the W3MPQ) then open it at the WE and extract the AI script from the import manager (warning, you need some JASS knowledge to use the AI since it uses JASS, and you need JassCraft for opening the Script$

Status
Not open for further replies.