• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Whats your Favorite pop/soda!

Whats your favorite Pop/soda

• Cocacola

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dr.Peper

• 7up

• Sprite

• Mountain Dew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
i dont usually drink soda or anything carbinated, but if i had to choose, i would say Pepsi One, and no its not pepsi, it is pepsi with 1 calorie per glass, alot healther and tasts real good, but you dont see much of it, so..., and i'll tell what i do drink all day every day, TEA, WOOOOOOOOT, lol tea owns, as long as there is 1 1/4 cups of sugar in it(not per glass, per jug) wooooooooot

Level 11
Final_Fantasies-7 said:
i dont usually drink soda or anything carbinated, but if i had to choose, i would say Pepsi One, and no its not pepsi, it is pepsi with 1 calorie per glass, alot healther and tasts real good, but you dont see much of it, so..., and i'll tell what i do drink all day every day, TEA, WOOOOOOOOT, lol tea owns, as long as there is 1 1/4 cups of sugar in it(not per glass, per jug) wooooooooot

Nothing carbinated? Haven't heard that since... Oh well, for a while anyway.

Level 8
I'm fataly addicted to coke. I drink up to 4 1l-bottles a day, I'm nervous at every time. If I don't drink any coke, than I become extreme thirsty and nervous and start running around without any reason. Later, I start drinkin' something against this f**kin' feeling, but it does not help. I become totally insane, then. While I'm writing this lines, I'm running out of coke...

I'm not jokin', but I think, coke will make me floatin' in acheron...

Level 7
Pepsi Twist or Sprite... I - really - hate - Coca Cola, Cherry Cola and Vanilla Cola... no offense, but they taste like plllllr!

oh, yeah, not to forget! formula1 YEP! Redbull is da' greatest! .oO(Yep, that's how a basketball player gets through the early morning games in Lunda Spelen in Sweden :wink: )

@Rightfield - wow, u seriously like beer? 'Cause, I mean... I only drink the sh!t to get drunk, lol.

@Daelin - well, I couldn't stand the taste of anything carbinated, until the age of 16... my chilhood was without soda (which was a really big turn off at birthday parties :cry: lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.