• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

What's wrong with mah map? :X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
When I start to open my map in world editor, something appears,

Image attached.

Attachments

• asda.JPG
    asda.JPG
    77.7 KB · Views: 109
Level 4
I disabled RTC when I started to patch before 1.21, RtC only works with 1.21. So I don't enable it at all.

Also, I'm running on Windows XP SP3.... Windows Vista and 7 just eat up my RAM and GHz. I stayed at XP after using Vista and 7, it's a better game play :wink:

but back on the topic... do you experience these too?

Level 4
imported?? i don't have any imported files :wink:

It's with the triggers!!! I tried deleting them then it start loading the map in the world editor and in WC3.

but when it has the trigger, it's not loading in the world editor, but it the WC3, it works. So I have to open WC3 everytime I need to open the map! I'm too lazy to do that.!

Status
Not open for further replies.