• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What's the map called! Warcraft 3!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Alright, I'm looking for a custom made mini map game, however I can't remember the name of it and there's sooo many maps for w3 it'd be ages to find so hopefully one of you guys can help me :cool:

Basically everyone starts off on a very small island, and it's pretty insignificant and everyone has to board a ZEPPELIN/Air Balloon whatever you want to call it.

Then the fly to the main ISLAND - In the main island there are a lot of different "HOMES" There are homes for Humans, Ghouls, Undeads, Centaurs, Ogres, Murlocks, Goblins, Orcs, The King's Knights, Kodos + Taurens, The dog looking creature that runs around, generally associated with "hell" that begins with F, Night elfs and a few others I think

Players in their zeppelins fly to 1 of these homes and purchase One, or two depending what they want to do for their strategy (the bases vary in prices). Once they have chosen their home/homes, they now own them and the creeps that spawn from those bases, they control.

The aim is to kill EVERYONE ELSE'S KING/PEASANT. The peasant you start off with at the beginning can turn into a King. You kill everyone's king by getting as many bases as you can and use your armies to destroy each other.

Also, once you have got off the zeppelin and brought your house it's recommended you don't get back on it because after 30 seconds, it will explode, killing you.

The game ends when there is only one person left - it can't be played with AI and the Human base with the priests is super OP and the Ghoul base with the ghostly mobs have super quick spawn. The King's Knights base is very expensive, and the Goblins produce these guys on machine guns. Murlocks are fairly cheap..

That's really all I can remember. Also there are 3 pieces of a sword broken up and hidden around the map, if you find them and combine them then you get a really good weapon. ? ( I think can not be sure ).

Also to get a King, you need to hire a worker which costs 50g, then build the Altar for the Kings and get a Hero and a Crown and what not.

That's all I can really remember about the game, if anyone knows the name it would be great! :eekani:

Status
Not open for further replies.