• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

Whats good about the game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Okey il start:
hmmm.. its so many good things about it..

I like the tunnels.. very good idea... :wink:
And the spell that makes the goblin able to make diffrent drinks...

in all..
im very happy that you have come up with new things that blizzard havent done.. :D

Level 5
Hey! A positive post!

Many funny good things are in this campaign:

(in random order)

1. Tunnels have to agree with you! Funny concept!
2. I like the little extra 'mini' items like a boulder or a shell or a flower.. little things that give an extra touch to the game
3. some awesome models
4. Khaazaaam
5. Choice of what to say in goblin camp.. funny idea

Level 4
COME ON!!!!!!!!

Come on now!
whats great about the game...

Do you think they want to make another game if you only say that it suck??!!!!! :?

come on tell something that is good about this game..!!! :lol:

i dont think you had been happy if you had made a game, that everyone had said that it suckt!!? :shock:

I know you have something becouse this game is great... (if you dont think of the buggs^^) :D

Level 4
Hm? I'm at Mission 5 now and haven't encountered bugs that would disturb the game.
So far it's great!
Like, their is speech for the heroes, cool music and the Chaos Spiders look AWESOME!
Those mini games are well done, too.

Rui

Rui

Level 41
That bugg on level 3 leaves me 100% nervous. I WANNA DESTROY MY COMPUTER AND SUCK SOMEONE'S BLOOD
Oops sorry. Well that bugg is really annoying, but i loved the campaign until then. First of all because of the musics; i extracted all of them and i listen to them various times.

1. Voices; which is a thing that I can't see in all campaigns
2. Triggered spells; i love the chain frost spell of malgoros, through I think it's bugged.
3. Cool Gameplay; that's why everyone likes it lol. I haven't seen much people saying that the campaign sucks.

-Rui

Status
Not open for further replies.