• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Whats goin on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
ok im officially confused wats goin on is 2.1 released to the public yet? cuz i read some threads and it makes me think yes but then others make it seem like its not out yet, and i cant find a download anywhere if it is out. If it is out will someone please give me a link to download it to? thnx :wink:

Level 11
it is not released yet, it is in closed beta testing, once all the tests are done and I am sure all the major bugs are fixed, then we are ready to go

Level 1
So that's totally not fair, 6 years is too long and I refuse to wait. I'm going to petition my congressperson (I say person because I don't know if it's a man or woman) and have you arrested!

Level 1
I just looked at your profile. Gotta love when a 15 year old uses the business end of his keyboard to ruin some esprit de corps among a gameplaying community. Go Go Magic: The Gayening

Status
Not open for further replies.