• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What' your Other Hobby?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 30
Besides what our primary genre here is to Mod Warcraft 3 and other game related to this forum. What other things interest you?

Right, so I like reading books, it started out with comics then I seem to enjoy tackling other sorts of trade paperback formats.

I used to collect gashapon figures, then went berserk in acquiring action figures and other sort of pop culture, but decided to refrain a lot before I go dumb broke.

Grunge and underground rock songs are great, but I kinda think there's a good ol thread here already :D

You think lofi-vibe beats kinda cool? Got a good hang of it lately.

Then lastly, I started doing this unusual model making process which is called 'scrap bashing' or what other sort of term is called. It's when you can use ordinary bits of plastics and turn it into a model kit or something to what fits the creation of the piece. This is what it looks like so far:

97285964_10219975794444312_1602369173340553216_o.jpg

Level 4
I collect PS4 games in physical form even though I lost my interest quickly on each game. It looks cool on the shelf

Status
Not open for further replies.