• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • ✅ The POLL for Hive's Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Vote for the TOP 3 SKINS! 🔗Click here to cast your vote!

What will happen ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 36
No, if you stop paying all of your characters and things will still be there. Your account will just be 'Frozen' so that you can't log on to it unless you're actively paying.

But yeah, you wont lose anything when you cancel, everything will be just the way you left it.

Level 36
It's not a bug, it's a pirate server hosting an illegal reverse-engineered copy or 'emulator' of the World of Warcraft game.

Be advised that this IS illegal, for both you (It's a grey area to play on a Private server) and the host (It is most definetly illegal to host a private server), so don't attempt it at all unless you're sure of what you're getting into.

Note that I can't stop you from breaking the law to avoid paying Blizzard, but what I can do is keep you from discussing such illegal activities on this website.

As you may or may not know, any illegal activity is not to be discussed on the site, if you're really dying to know (and you don't know what Google is) please, for the love of God, take it up in PM's NOT on the public boards.

Thanks.

Level 36
I doubt that, only because for it to be completely legal, it would have to be seperate from WoW in every way, meaning they would have to build the entire game from the ground up (not happening), and it wouldn't have to infringe on any of the rights or intellectual properties of Blizzard, meaning none of the names, places, characters, etc, could be the same.

Therefor, this is impossible, because even if something like this did happen, by the end it would turn out to be Runescape, because they'd have to make their own MMO from the ground up. GL HF.

Status
Not open for further replies.