• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

What Was The Better ! WW2 or Modern

Modern Warfare Or World War 2

• Modern Warfare ! :D

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • WorldWar 2

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
If your talking about 1st person combat simulation I always loved the Battlefield series of games. Really enjoyed Battlefield 1942 and the Battlefield 2 games. I just haven't played a 1st person combat sim that has any better gameplay although many have better graphics. PC games anyway, console I like Gear of war 3.
Awesome game if you've never played it. One of the few games I've ever played were you can jump from one cover to another, shoot behind cover blind firing, crawling around bleeding and screaming at your buddies to help you!

Level 6
Where's the option for futuristic :) ? Battlefield 2142.

Now all they need is a Battlefield 3142 that takes place... in space.... with Battle Cruisers and Protoss + Zerg!

Anyway I prefer modern combat thanks to more flexibility in what vehicles, equipment, story, etc they could come up with as opposed to picking the usual WW2 (BF2's story isn't based on real life but just made up stuff for example).

Status
Not open for further replies.