• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Best song about WoW ever ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
The song is about how completely absurd WoW is and mocks it throughout the whole thing. It also suggests you get a real hobbie instead of WoW.... So Void, admit you didn't actually listen to the song (otherwise you'd probably of posted differently) :p. Don't worry though, the only reason I listened to the song was to find a flaw in your post, so the chain of lives on.

Level 36
The song is about how completely absurd WoW is and mocks it throughout the whole thing. It also suggests you get a real hobbie instead of WoW.... So Void, admit you didn't actually listen to the song (otherwise you'd probably of posted differently) :p. Don't worry though, the only reason I listened to the song was to find a flaw in your post, so the chain of lives on.

Lol, ok, I didn't listen to the song. But even still, who would write a song about it sucking either? The guy's probably into runescape or age of conan or something. Loser. xP

Level 7
Nope , they are simply people making fun of WoW in a nice , non offensive way ^^ Check out their Azerothian world news and you'll understand ;D

How is saying a game is completely unbalanced and pointless non offensivve and nice?

Level 13
Well it was 6 months old even when *I* saw it. =P

Point is, useless thread is useless.

Level 13
Why are people suddenly posting 2 year old WoW videos!? What next? "OH GUYS LOOK! I found a totally 1337 uber awesome WoW video! It's called ILLEGAL DANISH! GUYS OMG WATCH IT!"

Status
Not open for further replies.