• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What shall we do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 28
I'm about to initiate a new series of weapons. They will basicly be black or at least very dark with TeamColored glow along the outlines. Names will be like: "Shadow Blade", "Shadow Axe", "Shadow Spear", "Shadow Bow" e.t.c. unless someone has a better name than shadow of course.
I might make a custom texture for them aswell to give a black steel feeling.

Another thought, I could screw the TC and make them burn instead. I could improve my fire texture to make the fire look real to.

Level 9
Hmm, CloudWolf, it sounds great, =D
Actually, I'll open the World Editor right now and prepare the map for you to terrain, since I'm not really making much progress at the moment, and I'm sure that there's some stuff that needs to be cleared up. Also, I have another map full of spells, scripts and updated code that I need to import too, but I won't do that now.

And have you spoken to Wolfe yet? I remember he told me that he wanted the dungeons to have some specific themes that would match the storyline, =P

Level 28
Here is a Beta on the blade I spoke of:
135946-albums960-picture11667.jpg

I'm not sure about the name shadow Blade anymore.

Level 17
Abyssal, not Abyss. That'd sound odd.
Conjoining to names together like 'Shadowflame' may also prove to lead to a good name.

And we're definately doing something. I think it is just a matter of 'having a life other than the computer'. If we can get a BETA out, good. If we can complete the map, excellent. Even if we don't, I'm sure there are other promising mapmakers who'd continue for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.