• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Altered Melee] What race should I create ?

What race should I create ?

• Blood Elves

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trolls

• Naga

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
I'm having a really hard time deciding on what race should I create for my altered melee map. I want to make a race that you guys will actually play. I don't even know if people still play melee maps, but I've been planning for a long time. It will include custom models, new abilities, UI, custom sounds/voices if it's needed, I want it to be perfect. Or if you guys have other ideas, by all means post them and let me know.

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
Trolls? NEVAR!! :p

The Poll is closed, but I'd say that everyone and their mother makes Blood Elves or Demons. The other three are the only ones that interest me... But they are also ones I have personal plans for. Can't have competition, now can we? >:D

j/k Probably Nerubians, since they are tricky to get right. Naga is awexome & half-done, and as long as you don't do Jungle Trolls we cool. : )

Level 17
Well since I already started, I'm gonna finish my Naga race map cause what can I say ? I love the Naga. Afterwards there will be a Nerubian race for sure, Blood Elves and a Demon race. Wish me luck, I have trouble finishing projects cause I'm lazy...I'm going to need testers, good melee players to help me balance my map so if any of you are up to the task let me know and I'll let you know when the map is ready lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.