• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What Phobia do you have?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
What Phobia do you have?:-

-Arachnophobia(Fear of spiders, etc)
-Brontophobia(Fear of thunderstorms)
-Hemaphobia/Blood Phobia(Fear of blood)
-Homophobia(Fear of sameness, monotony or of homosexuality or of becoming homosexual)
-Altophobia(Fear of heights)
-Sexophobia(Fear of opposite sex)
-Pathophobia(Fear of disease)
-Phobophobia(Fear of phobias)
-Bufonophobia(Fear of Toads)
-Bathophobia(Fear of Depths)
-Social Phobia(Fear of being evaluated negatively in social situations)
-Spheksophobia(Fear of Wasps)
-Other Phobias not listed here
-None

Sorry guys, dont know how to do polls.

Righto well I definately have Altophobia.

Last edited:
Level 12
I am afraid of leeches. I have seen a leech once in real life in some inhouse zoo-thing. But the worst was that it was a person (working there) that held it in his hand and showing people! Furtuantly it had already eaten not very long ago and leeches don't eat very often so there was no danger. But still it was really creepy.

I think I am a little bit afraid of heights, deep water, and a little towards homosexuality. I like standing in heights and watching out the enviroment though but climbing or something without any safety things doesn't feel good. Swimming in deep water has a little feeling too but it doesn't prevent me from doing it with my friends in the summer. I can hardly watch two men kissing but it's not like I hate homosexuals.

Level 8
The only thing I'm honestly afraid of is leeches. I was wading through a pond with my friend, when I was about 10, and my legs were covered in leeches when we got out, and there was one massive one on the bottom of my foot. It was scary as hell, and he didn't even have any on him. So, yea, leeches creep me out. I'm not afraid of heights or the dark or anything like that, though.

Level 12
The only thing I'm honestly afraid of is leeches. I was wading through a pond with my friend, when I was about 10, and my legs were covered in leeches when we got out, and there was one massive one on the bottom of my foot. It was scary as hell, and he didn't even have any on him. So, yea, leeches creep me out. I'm not afraid of heights or the dark or anything like that, though.
scurd.gif
Horrible!!!

Last edited:
Level 7
Camel! use that spork avatar to fend em off! and yea heights scare the crap out of me, When I was like 12 or so we was gettin' on a hot air baloon(was pretty) and I got called a wuss because I was too afraid to go aboard ^^. And yep, leeches, horrible things all of em, I also hate nits(haha) but I don't have any phobia to do with them.

EDIT:I can swim but I can't bring myself to swim in depths.
EDIT:I keep missing out things :(

Going back to the leeches, I can remember when my hand was nearly covered with em, was a big fright of my life, I won't forget it!

Last edited:
Level 7
Hmmm disfigurement...well if its a disfigured body your on about then I would certainly vomit at that site and wish I never saw it in the first place..hmm ugliness, well dont really like ugly people(not offending anyone here!) but that doesen't mean I have that phobia.

Level 7
Ghosts eh? well I've got a ghost in my house -.- every night he haunts me and taunts me...

No arachnophobias yet, although thats the most common one. My sister(shes nineteen) has brontophobia, lucky there hasn't been a storm yet, the storms here have worsened :bored: and have become increasingly noisy. Everytime theres a loud thunderclap she screams...can't blame her though, I got shocked when I felt the house shake after a really noisy thunderclap.

Oh and about homophobes, maybe its the way they act towards you?(I'd be scared, Im a male damnit!)

Last edited:
Level 7
Insomnia and paranoia....when they come to me they don't mix well, especially when theres a ghost in your house, and with every step he takes I become afraid(Can happen!) and as for gay people, I don't mind them but they just creep me out.

Level 6
Altophobia and maybe a bit of Bathophobia. Well i bet every one sorta has a fear of depths. Imagine swimming a deep pool of dark, merky water and your treading water with nothing under nearth your feet. And you dunk your head under water and see nothing but darkness below you. Wouldnt you be sorta freaked?

Level 7
It indeed would be freaky but maybe some will dare it. Altophobia is known amongst my family so its usual for us. But its really frightening being in the air, not knowing whats going to happen. I could say I have a little bit of brontophobia but it only kicks in when the thunder clap is loud enough to shake the house(it did happen).

Level 6
Lightning always seems to startle me if its loud and unexpected. Sometimes when I go to my Cottage I see vast storms. I stare out the window and see lighting jab down on the ground. Its always pretty intresting but not when by backs turned and i hear a loud clap.

Level 7
:eek:

You fall asleep anyway? Isn't that just good?

Depends if I'm daring enough to lie on my bed, but usually I'd stay on my comp and wait til around 4 am, then would go to sleep, but usually I never make it, thus I end up sleeping here on me chair with the computer on.

Level 12
Sephiyr said:
Depends if I'm daring enough to lie on my bed, but usually I'd stay on my comp and wait til around 4 am, then would go to sleep, but usually I never make it, thus I end up sleeping here on me chair with the computer on.

Does anyone else know about your sleeping? Doesn't it have any bad effect on your body that you notice? Will you do the same when you move out?

I myself has always find it hard to sleep like everone else these days it seems.

I later years I have been thinking about that I might be a bit scared of loud growly music for some reason. It sometimes gives me desire to have long claws instead of fingers which I want to put in the singers heart. Not good. :( I hate this thing. I don't want to feel that strange fear.

Here is complete list of phobias with their names.

Last edited:
Level 7
Well since the storms here have worsened up the thunder is really noisy and irratating, keeps you awake and its even worser if it makes your house shake, and plus the time when my sister really freaks out is when theres a THUNDERSTORM right above us and its too damn loud! Between me and you guys, when there was a really loud thunderclap she freaked out so bad she started to cry...I feel sorry for her.

EDIT:No, no one knows and I dont want them to know, my family have known my paranoia long enough and won't believe me. Bad effects? it indeed does, sometimes I can't go through the whole morning without sleeping, and when I move out, if theres no ghost then I'll get more rest, if not then its this method. And thanks for that link to the list :).

Level 12
That's not a serious one.

/Checking 2 pagea back.
Hm hearing feets outside the door sounds quite wierd. Visualsing things isn't too hard if your scared I think but hearing things...

Now me must sleep. Clock is 3:00 I should gone to sleep an hour ago. And I don't think I will have any ghosts. But even if I would, I know what to do. :)

Level 7
That's not a serious one.

/Checking previous page
Hm hearing feets outside the door sounds quite wierd. Visualsing things isn't too hard if your scared I think but hearing things...

Hearing things outside your door? could be an animal. Lucky to that person though, I hear things INSIDE my house, right here right now :sad:

Level 45
Hearing things outside your door? could be an animal. Lucky to that person though, I hear things INSIDE my house, right here right now :sad:

if your referring to me, no, i was lying in my bed, hearing the whispers of little female children or something.. just outside my bedroom door, which is the hallway.

and as for the feet one, i was in my old house and i saw someone walk past my room(mainly their feet) and hear people walking around the house.

At night time now, sometimes when im up late i hear people walking, or sounds outside as if a kid is pretending to howl or make animal sounds. But not as freaky as last year..

I remember i was working on a plasticine tauren model and i saw a gun being pointed at me through the door blurry glass bit of the door, i did a dive jump to the other room, i looked back and it was nothing....my silly eyes playing on me...but thats cuz i was abit paranoid...

There was a time when i heard some people talking outside my room, i looked, they were walking away from the house so i went to turn back to turn the light back on and i saw a whitish flash and a monster thing with big teeth and white glowing eyes staring at me....he was a spectral monster

one time i was up late and i turned around and saw a man in goth-like clothing with chains staring at me then he ran and made money like jingle noises due to the chains, he looked around 18-20yrs-ish, i grabbed a knife, went outside, and couldn't find any proof of him actually being here....after i told my parents they told me to always keep my blinds closed or ill get banned from comp :|

there was also i time when i went to a house of a girl i know (shes..not what i call a friend..specially when she kicks you outta her house for oversleeping...) anyway, i got paranoid and went off my nut talking about her mum being a zombie..and that she was going to get me and bash my skull and eat me..and..yeah...

and in bed last year i would keep imaging my dad as a zombie, slowly coming to my room staring into nothing with those pale eyes... and crushing me with hes fists as i lay under my blankets then tearing off my cheek with hes bare teeth as i screamed...

anyway, most of that stuffs over now, but i enjoyed the experience since its abit different and gives me a chance to think about other things. I cant stay up as long as i use to since i fall asleep from exhustion now....anyway...i think iv said..far too much..but meh.....

Level 5
I have alot of these damn problems....

For one thing I got Ablutophobia which means I fear when I get close soap or water. It sucks really, I wish I wasn't afraid but every single time I look at a bar of soap, my entire body shakes, I usally throw up, worst case I had was I fainted and didn't wake up till 6pm the next day. Its from my great grand parents generation.

I am also Arsonphobia, I HATE FIRE SO BADELY, when I get near fire, I feal very agressive and I want to kill someone, like the rage of satan goes through my veins. Happened to me once while we were in HAWAII, some fire experts were doing fire tricks and I got so angry I took a knife and I was about to throw it at one of the guys, luckely my family is very protective of me in public, and took it away. I got it from my uncle, he went to jail for killing a child for useing a match.

I am also embarrence to say that I have a tiny bit of Androphobia in me,that means im scared of men for some reson and I AM A MAN, you wont ever catch me slacking off with a man on a sun set evening. Like this one time I was having fun with my friends, and suddenly I got extreemly scared of them. 1 second they were my friends the next second they looked like michael jackson SERIOUSLY I got a custom Phobia with him for some random reson. I almost called the cops once. I have no idea where I got it from, like my ancestors or something like that.

I have huge amounts of Zeusophobia in me, im afraid of god, every time I go into church and when I see jesus, I just go crazy, I scream like hell, I faint and get high blood pressure for a week. Got it from my dad's gramma. Shes a athiest.

This one sucks I am cursing out whoever gave this to me because I have no idea who has it, I have the opposite of Venustraphobia, I turn very sexual when I look at skinny good looking hot women....... I immidently go to them and if im lucky I just flirt with them, when I was 12 I went to a store with my mom and there was this cute looking girl, when I saw her I went to her and kissed her square on the lips and it could have gone worst if I wasn't holded back by security. Very bad, I almost got sued for that one.

Very big on Trypanophobia, never show me a needle, if I see one I will punch you until your dead or out of it, they have to put me asleep with pills to give me normal injections. I got it from my mom, shes doesnt have big Trypanophobia, but she crys when the needles in her skin.

Im scared to this very day about Satan Phobia is called Satanophobia, im very religous and since im very sensitive when talking and hearing, when the priest first sayed "let satan not rest on this child" when I got baptise(sp) I felt like I was being controled, if my mom wasnt making it up, I bit my moms nail off with my gums, no joking, I have problems.

LOL I got behond opposite of Somniphobia, I love sleeping, never ever wake me up when I sleep, well good luck trying, im like a dead person when I sleep, no one has ever in my life woke me up before, if its physicly or verberly(tired, spelling isn't that good tonight)

Sigh... the last one that I know is the opposite of Nudophobia, I don't know why, but I dont have emotions about nudity, I don't care pretty much, since ima boy, my dad doesnt care about being naked around me and my brothers after hese done showering, all of my brothers are like ewwwwwww, and im like.... im hungry.

I luv heights
I luv leeches, they tickle, a big one got on me before and I felt like I was upside down, that might be a phobia, I like the pain of loosing blood, im half emo I guess o.o

Last one I THINK I have is the love of pain, I don't know why but when I got punched in the face once, I felt like I was in heaven, I got it from my father no doughts because he always says, pain is weakness leaving the body. I got no weakness left in me I guess o.o. Its scary though, what happens if I have a heart attack? I will be like, OYA my heart feels GOOOOOD. Then I just drop dead, or am I superman, can't die coooooooooooooool.

Well thats all I know of, I got horrible phobias and awsome phobias, uhhh to me I guess lol.

Level 5
I might even have more, I was born very wierd cuz I fell on my head cuz the docter had a bad grip and stuff and well, I could of died if there wasnt a hard pillow on the floor.

Edit: just so you all know, I don't hvae alot of my phobias anymore, I dont have that much of the sexual phobia when I look at hot women, I think it was me matureing

Last edited:
Level 6
well i have a bit of Dutchphobia - fear of the dutch lol jk jk... I think i have a falure phobia once last year i knocked on the ball in the 5 meter, and i allmost burst into tears(even though we won) i felt sick every time i picked up a football for the next week... but Map master every male has the opposite of Venustraphobia.

Yes im not as fucked up as most of u...

Oh and to clear one thing up with Map Master... U say u have a fear of men then u say ur fine with ur father being naked around u... Maby its complecated but seemed very odd to me...

Level 5
well i have a bit of Dutchphobia - fear of the dutch lol jk jk... I think i have a falure phobia once last year i knocked on the ball in the 5 meter, and i allmost burst into tears(even though we won) i felt sick every time i picked up a football for the next week... but Map master every male has the opposite of Venustraphobia.

Yes im not as fucked up as most of u...

Oh and to clear one thing up with Map Master... U say u have a fear of men then u say ur fine with ur father being naked around u... Maby its complecated but seemed very odd to me...

I didnt mention this but im only scared of them if I havn't known them for all my life, or he is my father, we have the same geins, mabey my DNA doesnt turn to that phobia when im around my family, never got scared of my family and I never felt sexual around my mom. Kinda weird, but I like it o.o dont think of me wierd.... Think of me as a addict who plays on his computer every second of a day until he gets a carpol on his hand.

Level 7
Wulf I wasn't reffering to you. MAP MASTER you have lots of phobias! I deeply hate needles, and everyone should hate fire! it can kill. There might be a reason to fear men, never know they'll come out of the blue and kill you(That would be never haha) and the rests are no comments but I can't think of anything to say about your other phobias :(, but I hope your life isnt a hell.

Last edited:
Level 7
I have no fear in God because God fears me, simple isn't it? well Dami people can have lots of phobias :O.

EDIT:Not being offensive to any religous people about God fearing me, I apologize for any inconvienience.

Last edited:
Level 5
I don't have satanorphobia anymore, and I don't fear god much anymore, I have matured to a point where those phobias go away, I still have the opposite of nudorphobia, I don't care if anyones naked, I think they just have clothes on.

Level 6
I have some sorta converta-phobia, people always try to convert me into their religion if they found out that i have none. Im also afraid of bugs, not real bugs, but bugs in programs I make, warcraft maps included...i hate seeing an idea go down the drain because of some unfixable bug...

Randomly kissed squarely on the lips? Whoa....dats some raging hormones man!

Status
Not open for further replies.