• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

what is win?Xbox360,PS3 or Wii.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 25
Need I go on?

Yeah, how's about its crummy load of games? Oh, and price. And rather lackluster view on backwards compatibility

Face it, the Wii wins. It does this by tapping a market the other two don't and therefore getting the most customers. Oh sure, its not the most powerful, but who really cares? The Dreamcast was far more powerful than the measly PS2, but Sega's horrible business decisions drove them out of the race

Level 20
About a year ago, I decided to invest a large amount of my money (I had no job) in the purchase of an Xbox 360. So I bought it along with two games for 623.75$ CAD. I get home excited to finally try it out, since I had never even tried one of the next-gen consoles. So it works GREAT, and it was amazing.

About a week later, I'm just chillaxin' playing some Madden in franchise mode. And I get all the way to the conference championship, and I'm about to make the winning field goal... and RIGHT when my kicker scores, the screen freezes up and I hear a deadly screech from inside my Xbox. I take out the disc, but everything's fine, and there is no red light of doom... so I start up my Xbox and do it all over again.

The above situation happened so often, I went a returned the console for a new one. Guess what? The new one did the SAME thing, plus it scratched my discs! So I call the store to ask the dude who works there, because I'd obviously been doing something wrong. SO he asks me "Uhhh, do you have a large subwoofer placed directly behind your console?" No, I had isolated it from my other electronics stuff, near a huge fan AND on cold wood floor. Then he asks "Do you have a large dog?" Because apparently, large dogs walk hard enough to vibrate the console so that it breaks... and I don't even have a larger dog. Finally, after loads more retarded questions, I decided to bring it back for ANOTHER one.

When I bought this one, the store dude told me not to place it vertically, because it would kill the console. Now wait... isn't the console DESIGNED to be held vertically? I mean I'd always seen it vertical... nevertheless I kept my console horizontal for this try... and the same thing happened again. After 3 consoles that did the same thing, I just returned it and got my money back.

After all of that shit, and a year later, I had enough money to buy either a PS3, an Xbox, or a Wii. Since the PS3 was just too damn expensive, and the Xbox exploded 3 times on me, I decided to buy a Wii. Why, you ask? "YA WIIS R SO GAY". It's called innovation. Although there are not many games suited for me, it's still a fun console, and that's the key word. It's made just to have fun with friends, not to spend 209302193 hours of gameplay (except for a very small minority of games). So far, I'm quite happy with my Wii.

Level 36
Hooray, product placement! IZ BEST GAEM EVAR U GUYZ. LOOK, SNAKE HAZ IPOD LOLOLOLOLOL

I went with a 360. I've owned it since the end of April and I haven't had any problems at all. Thing works like a dream. Speaking of Dreams... oh the Dreamcast.... I love my Dreamcast. Ain't never gonna give it up.

Level 5
I bought a 360, the games are good enough but Xbox Live[Gold] was so hard to cancel that I just gave up M$ (I had to cancel it by phone and it took at least half an hour) and it took like 5mins to activate it over the xbox) and then I jumped back to good old Nintendo, They have good and entertaining games(not aWs0m Gr4pixz) and its free to play over the web with other people.

I will never active Xbox Live gold again!

Face it, the Wii wins.

Amen

How dare you call the greatness that is Metal Gear Solid 4 crummy?

Super smash Bros Brawl have Snake as well :D

Metal gear Solid an Old Nintendo game:)

The only bad thing about nintendo I can see are all the N4rut0 games. May they burn! BURN! :(

Level 7
Xbox 360 is best, I simply don't like ps3 and wii, well what can I say its sucky. But thats just my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.