• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

PS3 Password help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Hey Does anyone know how to add a password to a PS3 account, (not the online one, the other 1). So when I turn it on i come to the user menu, I have my account and my brothers account, How can I make it so that he cannot access my account, (he is 6 so he cant be playing my 18 games lol) any help appreciated..

Level 34
I tried that... He's a persistent bugger

Are you saying that your 6 year old brother has a mind of a mid-puberty kid? Damn that's really bad parenthood. Try convincing your parents to convince him from doing those kind of things or it will end up really bad for him, mentally. Early to bed, no 12+ movies or something and keep him especially away from the boobs, young kids got a weird sense for boobs.

And I thought my 10 year old brother who has a mid-puberty mind was bad.

Level 8
well he isn't really a strange child, he just loves shooting people as pretty much any normal person does (virtual shooting of course, actual shooting is for selfish heartless in general evil people(yes even in self defense killing is never an option)). And i don't think that blood is particularly a good thing for him to see...

Status
Not open for further replies.