• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What is Density?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
Well, i have this weird problem.
I though that when i set fog in scenario-->map options then the density of the fog, was how much you could look through the fog. But i kinda found out it isnt.
I tried to set the density of the fog to 100. But for me, it doesent look any different than when i set it to 0.5. So someone PLEASE help me. I have no idea what it is, and if theres a way to make your fog more thick, then i would like to know that too.

Btw i havent tested it in game. But it shouldnt be different than in the WE should it? And yes i have set fog on in the editor.

Level 13
The density is pretty useless I think, you have to change the other 2 values for an good Fog. Z-Start to 250-500 and Z-End to 2500-500. JUst test it, but i think it work´s.

Ahh okay thanks. That really really helped a LOT! :D +rep and solved (if that matters)

If you want the black mask to be totally black, then go to Scenario > Map Options > Un-tick "Masked areas are partially visible".

Not really what i was looking for. Knew that already.

Status
Not open for further replies.