• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What do you want to save?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
I makeing EZ Save/Load Code 3, and it's better then EZ Save/Load Code 1 and 2, and it can save 99 hero levels, and i will generate randoms codes.

What do you want to save?
a) Hero type + Levels
b) Hero type + levels + abilitys
c) Hero type + levels + abilitys + Items
d) Hero type + levels + Items

The code will be longer for each thing is shall save.

(sorry my english sux) :oops:

Level 6
Don't really know since i'm half way through my RPG, but 1 x 0-36, 1 x 0-9 (as big as possible without more characters), 5 x 0-30 (same as before). That's what i had in mind for my map, others might follow. The 0-9 is for my backpack, the others is unique for my map and noone else need them i think. It would be good to be able to add custom values, and min and max number on them in variables, but that would take time to do i suppose.

EDIT: I haven't come to items yet, but 1000 different would be good :) (don't know if i'll add that many, but 100 is kinda little and there shall be some room so cheater will have it harder to guess items).

Level 11
Then im finish with my map, take a look, at the way it save and load the levels.

First im submit my map and i will save:
Hero Type (3 different, can add more)
Hero Levels (up to lvl 99)
Hero Ability + Levels

It not save items yet, becaus I need to know an easyer way to save items, else the save/load trigger will be to BIG!

Status
Not open for further replies.