• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What campaign?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Good,
I want to make WC3 campaign based on Wc3 Universe. I can think of some possibilities:
1)Alternate Wc lore
2)Wc4
3)Pre-Wc 1
4)Character history
I need your help. What should I make? Do you have any ideas? I will greatly appreciate any help.
~The Titan

Last edited:
Level 3
*bump*
EDIT: Please reply. I will give reputation to every valid post that helps me.

Last edited:
Level 12
Make a campaign where you have a 1st person camera, and you have to press x to hit with the sword, and n to block incoming attacks. If you block to fast or to slow you will be hit. And make it like you can go into all houses and do cool stuffs inside there.

Level 3
Make a campaign where you have a 1st person camera, and you have to press x to hit with the sword, and n to block incoming attacks. If you block to fast or to slow you will be hit. And make it like you can go into all houses and do cool stuffs inside there.

Well, I really don't like that type of campaign. Never mind, I got an idea. Moderators, close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.