• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What are coin bags?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Here I am again asking for help. What are coin bags? Can't businesses just use ziploc bags? Why is there a "special" bag needed for carrying coins around or storing them? Besides, who uses cash nowadays? Everyone just uses apple pay or credit cards, right?

Level 1
i also don't get it, i usually need coin bags for my spare change if i want to deposit it in my bank account. I just ask for money bags at the counter, sort the change at home and put the coins in their corresponding bags.

Level 3
finally found some coin bags here. It's weird, though, that you have to purchase these and not just get them from the bank, but then my boss said that it would be counter-productive and that banks will most likely not give you a lot. Its not like USPS - you can order a bunch of bags and envelopes and they will even deliver them to you!

Status
Not open for further replies.