• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

MODEL: Mario Party Buttons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hi all!
I'm planning do a Mario Party map, and I want a model for the buttons on the ground (gonna place screenshots).

There are many and it would take many models, so I want only 1 model whith many diferent animations, like the DH normal and alternate animations.

After all, here is the list of animations:

Blue [Image: 1]
Just a blue circle.

Red [Image: 2]
Just a red circle

Item [Image: 3]
A green circle whith a white box on it.
For the item mini-games (play a minigame to get an item)

Happening [Image: 4]
A green circle whith a whie ? on it.
For a happening events (changes)

Chance Time [Image: 5]
A green cricle whith a white ! on it.
For the CHANCE TIME (many coin/star trades whith players)

Thunder [Image: 6]
A green circle whith a white thunder on it.
For a battle mini-game (everyone pay X coins and the 1st and 2nd gains a part of it)

Bowser [Image: 7]
A red bowser face.
For the bowser event (name says all)

Bank [Image: 8]
A green circle whith a yellow coin bag on it.
For the bank circle (name says all)

Star [Image: 9]
A yellow star.
Name says all.

Black Star [Image: 10]
A black star.
For the baby bowser. (trouble, as name says)

thats all! here is the image:
Buttons.jpg

ps: you may use this image for a skin, but try keep size small, thats all I'm wanting

Level 3
Sry, but skins cant be changed as a result of animation. It would require WAY too much room as you would have to make the button and animation for every single skin all in one model. If you are fine with having multiple models, I can help you. Email me at [email protected] . Or you can just post back here but it may take me a bit longer to check

Status
Not open for further replies.