• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Well, finally decided to join Hive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

Hello, my Name is Ardenian ( at Hive) and i finally decided after over one year of struggle to join the Hive-Community, especially because I am interested in creating maps.
I am really new to the creation-topic so am glad about all help and suggestions when posting in Forum.
I guess I joined Hive because its my aim to create an ORPG, but I am really unsure whether W3-Players are still interested in playing new maps, compared to high-developed maps like Etales, Gaias and many more...
Maybe, I am going to learn how to create Models and Icons and start creating them, too.

Level 21
Hi!welcome to the Hive. I hope you will enjoy your stay. If you need help or have quistions feel free to vm me.
I'm working on a ORPG too ;)

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

Welcome to hive!

If you want to create an ORPG, I'd suggest making some small maps first and work your way up. You don't want to do the same mistake I did by working on large projects first. ^^'
Thank you :)
Yes, thats probably a good idea, I already tried to make a big Project and failed -.-
I have some ideas and I hope i can realize them :)

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

Hi!welcome to the Hive. I hope you will enjoy your stay. If you need help or have quistions feel free to vm me.
I'm working on a ORPG too ;)
I hope so, too, thank you :)
I am really sure I will make use of your offer, already have some little questions :)
Uhm, is it okay if I always vm them to you or am I supposed to create a thread in Forums for little questions?

Level 21
Its ok if you vm them to me but you can also create a thread in triggers and scripts or world editor help zone

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

Uhm, I think you mean I should put all answers to different Posts into one post ?
How do i quote to different Posts ? Or do I just add '@poster' ?

Level 32
Level 23

Uhm, I think you mean I should put all answers to different Posts into one post ?
How do i quote to different Posts ? Or do I just add '@poster' ?

You can press
multiquote_off.gif
beside the
quote.gif
button. Press
quote.gif
at the very last post your want to quote so that it would move you to the post editor. :)

The @poster thing is only good if they have short responses and such, but it isn't a bad method really.

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

@StoPCampinGn00b Thank you a lot! Now I am able to learn those Codes!

GreeN!X said:
You can press MQ beside the Quote button. Press Quote at the very last post your want to quote so that it would move you to the post editor. :)
Ah I think am too dumb fot this way, nth. happens.... :(
Well, then I just use the method StoPCampinGn00b showed me, maybe I will understand yours one day.... ( am always scared that I do sth. forbidden when trying sth. I didnt before...)

Aeroblyctos said:
So so so SO much welcomes!
So so so much Thank You!

Status
Not open for further replies.