• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Late Introduction.. Oh well!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Well.. err.. uhh.. HI! o_o!

I know I should have done my introduction on the first day I created my account here on Hive.. but.. I guess that sorta skipped my mind. >_>; . I mainly just browse here for maps and custom models/spells and whatever else.

So.. here it is! A quickie overview of who I am:
  • My Server Is: Lordaeron [US WEST] .
  • I play random maps.. usually RP's. (Dark Invasion II.. etc, etc.)
  • Mainly joined the Hive community to be able to comment on maps that have no forums. ;D!

Uhh.. errrm.. I guess, if you have any other questions or comments. Just ask? :]?

Level 7
Welcome to the hive! Please make sure to use your common sense when commenting on all those things that you are planning on commenting on. (I'm not saying you have, but just some advise that will keep you out of trouble.) And don't worry about not posting your introduction on time, some people never do.

Status
Not open for further replies.