• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Welcome to the Witches Tea Party ~!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 23
So now, that the party is over and she is free, I'm doing the only reasonable thing to do - I'm ignoring her, not looking in her direction and answering in the shortest way possible, instead of having someone to talk to.

But I'm a terrible person, so instead I'm treating her like shit. Because I have no other adequate way of letting go of my frustration, without the involvement of knives and flammable materials.

Level 18
Yes.. It must be horrible. I know how it feels. Atleast.. Remotely. But yeah.. To aid your mood I tell you that I ain't gonna get this girl.. I just... Mnhm... I think I'm going to start drowning my sorrow again once I get out...

But you shouldn't really do that to her. I don't think she deserves it. Nobody does, really.

Level 23
You have me. Really though, I'm very lonely. Although my tactic of ignoring my flatmate seems to be... paying off? I guess? She seems to try to get my attention every time she sees me, so that's nice I guess. I'm still frustrated though.

Level 23
Oh, that. Well, I'm sorry about that. I didn't really have a choice whether to be welcoming or aggressive, all that frustration tends to bottle up.

But I am actually very glad about your mood and I do hope that you don't get back into drinking.

Level 23
Here. Have a shygirl.

1416381394741.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.