• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Welcome to the Day of the Fish webpage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
No INFORMATION on this page o-O... I have checked back several times but all I can see is the same "Here you will find information on Joel Studler's Day of the Fish Campaign..."

Level 2
Wow Joel S. is making a campaign! Just like Aiur i've been a long fan of his and I'm exited that hes doing something.

Joel if you ever need any help with the campaign for some odd reason I'll be there to help!

Level 10
German translation : obwohl diese Campaign bei manche der besten Campaign Macher der ganzen Wc3 Gemeinschaft wird, wissen wir nichts darüber. Und hier lernt man auch fast nichts.
(Ich hoffe, es gibt nicht zu viele Fehler, ich bin Französisch)

Level 4
Hey what is Day of the Fish? The title seems funny. Well,give us a background of the story.

Level 4
Aiursrage2k said:
I have been along time fan of Joel S, this will be a great change to all the other campagins. I will actually look forward to this one.

Thanks! And thanks to Mantis too... I hope you guys will enjoy DOTF. It's a short and hopefully amusing tale of what can happen if you don't watch what you eat.

Darky's been doing his customary great job with the maps thus far, so you can look forward to that.

In addition to writing the story, I'll be kicking in music, voices, art... all that stuff I typically add to other people's campaigns!

I won't say when it will be done, because anyone who does that is asking for trouble... but Darky's working like a madman on it and he tends to update the progress on the main page, so keep an eye out there.

Level 1
JoelS said:
Aiursrage2k said:
I have been along time fan of Joel S, this will be a great change to all the other campagins. I will actually look forward to this one.

Thanks! And thanks to Mantis too... I hope you guys will enjoy DOTF. It's a short and hopefully amusing tale of what can happen if you don't watch what you eat.

Darky's been doing his customary great job with the maps thus far, so you can look forward to that.

In addition to writing the story, I'll be kicking in music, voices, art... all that stuff I typically add to other people's campaigns!

I won't say when it will be done, because anyone who does that is asking for trouble... but Darky's working like a madman on it and he tends to update the progress on the main page, so keep an eye out there.

Hey, Joel, wow.. Joel back in the WarCraft business.. Blizzard community to be more precise.. Ever so enjoyable. I wonder if I'll be able to get ahold of you personally.. If you remember "The Tavern," that is you might have a slight hunch as to why. Maglok used to speak to you about that on several occasions. Well, when the time comes, we shall see.

Level 1
JoelS, could you tell us, what race will we control in the Day of the Fish? thx indeed.

Level 4
Terai said:
JoelS, could you tell us, what race will we control in the Day of the Fish? thx indeed.

You'll get to control dwarves, murlocs, and possibly a human or two.

And it will be released.... eventually! Not putting any kind of date on when it may be done. We're not exactly working on it at a blistering pace, but progress is coming slowly and steadily.

Level 9
THe last time I checked back in aught 4, it was the new icons, and it still is only at new icons?
Has any progress been made at all??

Level 9
no comment

The last post on this section was made in 2005!! :!:
and the map still isnt finished... :!:
by all means take your time but how long have you been workn on this project in total :?:

Status
Not open for further replies.